• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

What's your preferred DMT vape configuration?

reun

A part of nothing
Donator
Joined
Jun 21, 2026
Messages
119
Merits
3,516
Hi all,

I'm revising my vape setup and I was hoping to get some feedback from this forum. For context, I am looking into a sub-ohm setup, but due to legal restrictions in my country, this plan will have to wait a little (I'll be travelling overseas to address this situation). For now, I have a variable-voltage vaporiser and I am experimenting with it. So far, my deepest experience was on a 3.0 volts with a 1:1 cart, 2 inhales at 7 seconds in and 7 seconds hold -- that sent me in the geometry space, but I don't think it was exactly a breakthough.

Here are some variables that I can think of tweaking:
  • Cart ratio of DMT to carrier liquid: at the moment I have a 1:1 cart, but I know that some people push DMT to 2:1 or even 3:1, which comes with recrystalisation issues
  • Voltage: my vape goes from 1.8 to well into 4s. I've tried it on 2.4, 2.7 and 3.0, and I feel like I may still be able to push into 3.2 or even higher for a more potent effect
  • Inhalation technique: for example 7 seconds in, 7 seconds hold, and repeat 3 times in total
Questions on the back of this:
  • Can you think of any other variables that may be worth considering?
  • Considering all these variables, what configuration (or multiple configurations) do you prefer the most and what experience do they produce?
  • Considering other possible means of smoking DMT (e.g. the machine, sub-ohm rigs, Sherlock pipe, etc), which is your preferred?
  • Do you have any advice concerning safety? I haven't exactly blacked out, I've been able to place the vape down before spacing out, but I do wonder if it's a possible concern here
Looking forward to hearing from you!
 
This is an excellent description of what seems to matter in a vape setup, it's what I follow and works well for me: A 2026 sub-ohm e-cig setups guide for DMT e-juice vape
Thanks! Although I understand this is specifically referring to a sub-ohm setup, right? As I noted in my message, a sub-ohm system isn't something that I can set up quite yet, so I'm looking for standard vaping alternatives at the moment
 
Hi all,

I'm revising my vape setup and I was hoping to get some feedback from this forum. For context, I am looking into a sub-ohm setup, but due to legal restrictions in my country, this plan will have to wait a little (I'll be travelling overseas to address this situation). For now, I have a variable-voltage vaporiser and I am experimenting with it. So far, my deepest experience was on a 3.0 volts with a 1:1 cart, 2 inhales at 7 seconds in and 7 seconds hold -- that sent me in the geometry space, but I don't think it was exactly a breakthough.

Here are some variables that I can think of tweaking:
  • Cart ratio of DMT to carrier liquid: at the moment I have a 1:1 cart, but I know that some people push DMT to 2:1 or even 3:1, which comes with recrystalisation issues
  • Voltage: my vape goes from 1.8 to well into 4s. I've tried it on 2.4, 2.7 and 3.0, and I feel like I may still be able to push into 3.2 or even higher for a more potent effect
  • Inhalation technique: for example 7 seconds in, 7 seconds hold, and repeat 3 times in total
Questions on the back of this:
  • Can you think of any other variables that may be worth considering?
  • Considering all these variables, what configuration (or multiple configurations) do you prefer the most and what experience do they produce?
  • Considering other possible means of smoking DMT (e.g. the machine, sub-ohm rigs, Sherlock pipe, etc), which is your preferred?
  • Do you have any advice concerning safety? I haven't exactly blacked out, I've been able to place the vape down before spacing out, but I do wonder if it's a possible concern here
Looking forward to hearing from you!
I got no fractals at all on 2.5v. Maybe I should go 3.0v like you.
 
Back
Top Bottom