• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Who has the longest one?

Migrated topic.

spanda

Rising Star
My Earthling friend's Echinopsis (Trichocereus) peruvianus is pushing 15'. It's growing on a 500' hill west of Sebastopol, CA about 8 miles from the coast. They seem to like it here. Some pachanoi mixed in do just fine also. Quite an adaptable genus.

Attachments

• EchinopsisGroup.jpg
    EchinopsisGroup.jpg
    630.2 KB · Views: 0
  • EchinopsisCloseup.jpg
    EchinopsisCloseup.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 0
Mitakuye Oyasin said:
Nice looking cacti spanda. Have you sampled it yet to see how much power lies beneath the spines?
It has only been sampled as part of a microdosing protocol. It is active. My earthling friend prefers Lophophorans for ceremonial doses.

thymamai said:
What are you feeding it? Live game? creatine??
Ha! They are on their own and take what they need from the sandy loam, seasonal rain, California sunshine and air and our devotion.

The Traveler said:
spanda said:
Sphorange said:
Better make sure the metadata on that pic is clean, no gps co-ordinates etc.
Thanks, I hadn't thought of that. We'll check it out.
Like endlessness stated, EXIF data is automatically removed when you upload an .jpg to the forum.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Thanks Traveler, We appreciate that confirmation.
And we appreciate the work you're doing.

Not only is it impressively long, but it's got really...voluptuous girth as well, which is also important...

Joking aside, I need to move to Cali. Cactus, salvia, it all seems to do better there. Trying to keep my plans alive in New England is a nightmare.

Blessings
~ND

Wow, that is awesome. I wish I could grow my plants like that. Do you get any rain? There is no way the sacred cactus would grow outside where I live. I want a huge, beautiful blooming plant!

Back
Top Bottom