• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Who has the longest one?

Migrated topic.
Nathaniel said:
Wow, that is awesome. I wish I could grow my plants like that. Do you get any rain? There is no way the sacred cactus would grow outside where I live. I want a huge, beautiful blooming plant!
All the rain is October to April, 35 inches when there isn't a drought. Nothing the rest of the year but a little fog drip.

Nathaniel said:
^^^That made me lol. LULZ

So this is how you wanna play it, whip em out, measure em? :lol:

Well, we could fence with them like the bonobos.

My friend went on a cactus/camping trip this weekend and the campsite had this 61 year old beauty growing in reception. I'm not sure if it's active but when he sent the pic I couldn't help but think of this thread.

Attachments

• Cactus+61+yo.jpg
    Cactus+61+yo.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20160723-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20160723-WA0001.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
Your friend did a good job getting that lanky earthling back in one piece. It might be a contender for 2nd place, get the tape to it and make an entry. We can figure out if it's a trichocereus later.

Swarupa said:
My friend went on a cactus/camping trip this weekend and the campsite had this 61 year old beauty growing in reception. I'm not sure if it's active but when he sent the pic I couldn't help but think of this thread.

A Polaskia chichipe maybe?

-eg

Back
Top Bottom