• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Wow!!! Electric Sheep

Migrated topic.
Made a batch of Electric Sheep and it's proper amazing!! :D

If DMT is the awesome nightclub, then these herbs are the cool and interesting beings to meet there :)

This opens up entirely new avenues to explore, love it!!

You're all fucking brilliant and I love you all for sharing this stuff.

Off for another bong :twisted:

Hell yeah dude. In the process of msking some reall soon and really wanna try this combination based on peoples reported experiences with it.

Makin me reall curious. :)

Definitely in love with the Electric Sheep. Sometimes SWIM puts it away, just because it seems a little indulgent - she's always had amazingly beautiful experiences with it. Also highly suggest the blue lotus by itself, if you haven't tried it.

All about the blue lily. 😉

If you enjoy electric sheep, try this:

- 10g blue lily petals & stamens extracted into everclear for 2-3 weeks (enough alcohol to cover the plant material, plus 1" more) (best if plant material is shredded well or even powdered)

- filter plant material from lily-infused everclear (can be quite a task, but work with it somehow until it's clear of plant material or sediment)

- reduce/evaporate lily-infused everclear to around 50ml or so

- dissolve 1g DMT (white, golden, amber...whatever color you like) into the reduced lily everclear

- evaporate DMT/lily infused alcohol onto 1g blue lily petals only...no stamens

This is Cosmic Lily. One gram DMT. One gram 11x Blue Lily.

ragabr said:
Sometimes SWIM puts it away, just because it seems a little indulgent - she's always had amazingly beautiful experiences with it.
SWIM also in his limited experience has had profoundly beautiful journeys with the Lotus flower. agreed as a herbal smoke it adds some great flavor and energy to the mix.

So, I guess what im saying is If there is a Blue lotus Fan club , sign me up!

The only thing I don't like about changa (I Haven't tried it yet to be honest) is the idea that it'll smell like freebase DMT (which it will) and will stink up the whole place.

In my eyes changa is a very self indulgent thing, a trippy treat for smoking all the time, and really detracts from the real life-changing and cleansing power of DMT. and I don't beleive its the proper way for DMT to be smoked. One should stick to freebasing it in a glass pipe, while fully MAOi'd. With white candles burning, After meditating for a good half an hour, with incense burning, in a dark room, with quiet music, with eyes closed. That's all.

shoe said:
The only thing I don't like about changa (I Haven't tried it yet to be honest) is the idea that it'll smell like freebase DMT (which it will) and will stink up the whole place.

In my eyes changa is a very self indulgent thing, a trippy treat for smoking all the time, and really detracts from the real life-changing and cleansing power of DMT. and I don't beleive its the proper way for DMT to be smoked. One should stick to freebasing it in a glass pipe, while fully MAOi'd. With white candles burning, After meditating for a good half an hour, with incense burning, in a dark room, with quiet music, with eyes closed. That's all.

Is this a joke?

Edit: just saw your new thread, guess it's not a joke. Since there's no conversation with moralizing, can only say that it doesn't smell like freebase dmt.

shoe said:
This is true to an extent although what I feel your overseeing is the healing power of the trippy treat.

Ya I'm just about ready for my first batch too. No Idea what it's gonna be.

I have Cappi(bark), mullein, Calea, palo santo, passion flower, white sage, mint and blue water lily.

LucidJ said:
I have Cappi(bark), mullein, Calea, palo santo, passion flower, white sage, mint and blue water lily.

Nice herbs there, both Caapi(bark) and passionflower taste rough, but both work very well.

shoe said:
I smoked some plain old freebase the other day and was amazed at how much more it stank than my changa mixes. The room actually still smells quite nice afterwards...

gammagore said:
LucidJ said:

Nice herbs there, both Caapi(bark) and passionflower taste rough, but both work very well.

I might just infuse the other herbs with the cappi and passion flower. The cappi looks like it would be really hard to smoke.

shoe said:

I can see how the method of delivery makes it easy to indulge in, but I also believe it's about the intent you go in with. I don't mind indulging, but if I go in one too many times with that mindset, then I end up getting a kick in the arse eventually.

Maybe it was just the drugs but I thought that Blue Lotus was trying to teach me something about electromagnetism the other night :lol:, but then I added too much DMT and the information was lost as I got wowed by the visuals. To hear what these plants are really saying I need to approach the whole thing more carefully than I am doing with my crude methods, but on the other hand the visuals are there to be enjoyed and appreciated! For me, it's all about balance.

d*l*b said:
shoe said:
I smoked some plain old freebase the other day and was amazed at how much more it stank than my changa mixes. The room actually still smells quite nice afterwards...

Yeah, usually the room stinks proper dodgy after freebase and the smell tends to linger for a while, changa seemed to mask that quite well.

I'm bummed that I didn't think to IPA extract my blue lilly!!! I have been soaking caapi leaf and vine for almost 4 weeks and was just about to make my next batch of changa with it. I should have been soaking my lilly this whole time!

oh well, I may have to make another batch in 2-4 weeks

peyongongongong

I've got harmaline mixed with 10x blue lotus extract, and some regular calea. Tried it out last night and was blown away by one hit, must have gotten some of the dmt rise from my pipe, one hit and my room expanded largely, I was just on a bed in the middle of this huge colorful space, it was no longer my room and I had some of the most intense time dilation I have had in a long time. Experience was about 15 minutes of a peak, followed my 45 minute come down roughly

Back
Top Bottom