• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Wow!!! Electric Sheep

Migrated topic.
there are no words to describe how i feel about the healing/teaching properties of blue lotus....but i have a pic that kinda sums up my attitude nicely.. ;)

with the deepest love and gratitude!!

Attachments

• lotuspray.JPG
    lotuspray.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 0
My bar has 3 mason jars on it. 1 has cappi leaf in IPA . . . 1 has shredded/powdered vine in IPA . . . the other has blue lotus in IPA.

The caapi has been soaking for weeks but I just put the lotus in its IPA soak. How long does it take to extract the lotus? I read on heavenly products site that if making infused wine it can be as short as overnight. I don't want to jump the gun, but I have been waiting/watching and talking to this capi as it soaks for nearly a month. I hope i don't have to wait a month for the lotus too.

LucidJ said:
gammagore said:
LucidJ said:
I have Cappi(bark), mullein, Calea, palo santo, passion flower, white sage, mint and blue water lily.

Nice herbs there, both Caapi(bark) and passionflower taste rough, but both work very well.

I might just infuse the other herbs with the cappi and passion flower. The cappi looks like it would be really hard to smoke.

If the spice doesn't burn.... the spice doesn't stink.

Armor fati made a sweet vaping device for pretty cheap...in fact I've seen several on the nexus that look like they could work. I feel like the vapor genies (and similar devices) just take the learning curve down.

I personally love the GVG for changa... its awesome. I actually think its an even better idea to vape changa for the same reasons peeps vape MJ. You don't want the smoke, you want the essence...and this case a little more :)

Madcapv2 said:
The caapi has been soaking for weeks but I just put the lotus in its IPA soak. How long does it take to extract the lotus? I read on heavenly products site that if making infused wine it can be as short as overnight. I don't want to jump the gun, but I have been waiting/watching and talking to this capi as it soaks for nearly a month. I hope i don't have to wait a month for the lotus too.

2 weeks should be fine, with lots of stirring and shaking.

Honestly, I do mine over a couple days with a magnetic stirrer / heat plate. Works a charm. 😉

Blue Lily and me have connections, you see. Ant knows what's up.

Thanks D!!

I just started a thread asking the question because I has forgotten that I asked the question here. I will leave it up with hopes that it may lead somewhere new.

Back
Top Bottom