• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

WTF's with the Elite dawgz chillout and trade area?? Nexus Hacked?

Migrated topic.
Anyone notice Kanye's verse is oddly similar to rape? And the hook is kinda like Katy Perry's asking Kanye to rape her? My roommate has been playing this song non-stop for the past week or two just because of the mailed-in lameness of kanye's rhymes and the fact that this is a mainstream song about rape...
Yea dawwwwg, I noticed that too. Let's talk about this video and forget about that elite members area

Uncle Knucles said:
Traveler is unavailable today. All I can assume is that we have been hacked from outside by someone looking to discredit site administrators.

I am going to politely ask that we suspend all discussion of this matter IMMEDIATELY. Traveler can address individual concerns upon his return.

Failure to do so will result in permanent membership bans. This does not concern you. Please move along. Go about your business.

LMAO - umm, check your own PMS?!?

Check your PMS!!!!!! Where the F is Trav? by Uncle Knucles (Elite dawgz chillout and trade area)

SnozzleBerry said:
Anyone notice Kanye's verse is oddly similar to rape? And the hook is kinda like Katy Perry's asking Kanye to rape her? My roommate has been playing this song non-stop for the past week or two just because of the mailed-in lameness of kanye's rhymes and the fact that this is a mainstream song about rape...

I thought the exact same thing. Very odd indeed.

Pandora said:
Uncle Knucles said:
Traveler is unavailable today. All I can assume is that we have been hacked from outside by someone looking to discredit site administrators.

I am going to politely ask that we suspend all discussion of this matter IMMEDIATELY. Traveler can address individual concerns upon his return.

Failure to do so will result in permanent membership bans. This does not concern you. Please move along. Go about your business.

LMAO - umm, check your own PMS?!?

Check your PMS!!!!!! Where the F is Trav? by Uncle Knucles (Elite dawgz chillout and trade area)

Pandora, if we knew this was visible to the public would we continue to post in it? Really?

Obviously an ongoing attack.

SnozzleBerry said:
Yea dawwwwg, I noticed that too. Let's talk about this video and forget about that elite members area

I think Kanye is in support of rape...this is very upsetting.

I don't want to have to keep repeating myself here, people. We have been hacked by an outside source. The mod team IS NOT handing over members to the DEA, and we are not aligned with the Juarez cartel.

THE EXISTING POWER STRUCTURE IS IN COMPLETE CONTROL. STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ATTEMPT TO ACCESS THE ELITE DAWGS SUBFORUM. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. SUSPENSIONS WILL FOLLOW FOR THOSE UNABLE TO FOLLOW THIS SIMPLE DIRECTIVE.

acolon_5 said:
Pandora, if we knew this was visible to the public would we continue to post in it? Really?

Obviously an ongoing attack.

Found the hacker !

strife said:
harro i am arabian and im here to warn im hacking you site atm just send 1 billion us dolla to my paypal here is mi paypal-alkhidaontheweb thank you

That dude is NOT legit! Here's how I know: He didn't say you were the long lost relative of a dead king in Nigeria (or wherever). He asked for a billion outright instead of saying Nexus had a windfall of $2 Millions. He did not ask for Traveler and Mod's Social security numbers (or equivalent) driver's license numbers, other ID's, bank account numbers, pay stubs etc. Just wait, the REAL culprit will show his head soon.

Either this is an April Fool’s Day stunt which started out very funny and is rapidly degenerating (the more likely option), or the Nexus is no longer a secure and trustable site. Either way, I don’t like it.

I’ve had posts deleted today without explanation (DELETION OF POSTS WITHOUT EXPLANATION IS NOT FUNNY, EVEN ON APRIL 1ST), and that’s enough for me to say “bye, bye” for awhile. I need a break from the Nexus anyhow, so this is as good a reason as any to stay away for awhile.

See ya later!

Most here know my DEEP opinions about such matters. But, as Jon Stewart on the Daily Show said this week, "I Give Up!" Therefore, given that it is April 1, I choose to play along.

It is worth noting that Trav's announcement about Maintenance earlier this week appeared legit. There may be a sick congruence between April Fool's activities and this maintenance. Could create for some interesting thinking and dynamics.

We will see what tomorrow brings. Peace gibran2.

SWIM thinks that if hyperspace existed, it would probably make more sense than whatever is going on here.

gibran2 said:
Either this is an April Fool’s Day stunt which started out very funny and is rapidly degenerating (the more likely option), or the Nexus is no longer a secure and trustable site. Either way, I don’t like it.

I’ve had posts deleted today without explanation (DELETION OF POSTS WITHOUT EXPLANATION IS NOT FUNNY, EVEN ON APRIL 1ST), and that’s enough for me to say “bye, bye” for awhile. I need a break from the Nexus anyhow, so this is as good a reason as any to stay away for awhile.

See ya later!
It's obviously just a joke, I hope you're not serious about leaving. I was actually worried that the site was hacked until I realized what day it was.

Although I'd be upset if I had posts deleted as well.

so i bet that with this maintainence, the security might have been a bit sluggish or "vulnerable" and this cat found the perfect time to tear the nexus apart...

or they do this every year for april fools, those threads only seem to go back about a year so they could have thought about it a year ago an planned it as a stunt for this april fools, but it seems like a lot of work and potential risk for just an april fools joke, when most forums just put up fake crazy ass news articles, still probably is just april fools.

An April fools Joke I'm sure. The question is who is the Joker and who is getting played?

Some one playing a joke on the Traveler? Traveler playing a joke on us? or?

I just don't understand. I thought the whole thing was hilariously brilliant. I knew it was a joke immediately. I hope nobody is actually upset about this.

Back
Top Bottom