• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

YEEAAHH!!!!!

Migrated topic.
Yea welcome back,what was wrong?I have to have my nexus fix and was withdrawing from the site being down.wow what a rush it is to be back on!

MAN IS IT GOOD TO BE BACK HOME !!!! Hey benzyme.
I was lost without this place and i caused a little bit of a raukus on another forum that some of us members belong to and nexian refugees started pouring in,just to try and figure out what was going on. For the first week i thought we were shut down,untill travellor posted the issue on the "other" forum.
I am so glad to be back and see you guys. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!
No other forum even comes close.
I do want to give a heads up and say for the last month, i've been getting pm's from random people that i have never interacted with nor have seen them post anything substantial, asking about rc vendors,to which i did not reply.
Also, another individual has been hunting me down (even on other forums) asking what kind of yield swim was getting from mhrb coming from a particular vendor as if to trip swim up.
I am glad it was just a technical difficulty but at the same time we should all be a little more careful.
It's so good to see you guys. :d

I don't even know where to begin posting...oh wait, I just did!

SWIM gathered a lot at the "other forum," though. Mostly pertaining to non-dmt subjects, but SWIM also found some great info on acetone extractions of dmt and its analogues--they were both posted by nexians though...go figure.

Great to have this back, thank god! :d As dwitthy said also will make me be more carefull in the furture, went very paranoid as my friend had just been busted for soemthing. I thought the net was closing lol Though in the past not made many posts in extraction thread, I mean could you get done for saying I when talkign about experiences??? I mean here they dont bust junkies that go in for overdosing

Back
Top Bottom