• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

𝛂-o-DMS ::: 4 Days in Limbo

TheGreenPhantom

Titanium Teammate
Joined
Apr 9, 2025
Messages
309
Merits
2,248
Once upon a time in the Big Bad City, a buddy of mine learned that I had gotten a hold of 𝛂-o-DMS (aka 5-MeO-AMT).

"Dude. I want some."

"Are you sure? Come-up is 2 hours. The peak is 10–12 hours long, and you can't go to sleep until 24–28 hours after you've dropped."

"Pffff! Do you remember who you're talking to? I dropped 10 hits of acid and saw giant wasps flying through my bedroom wall when I was in 8th grade! Give me some."

"OK. But I can't trip with you for like the next 6 weeks-"

"..."

"I've got 5 mid-terms to study for and like 3 term papers to write."

"Well then let me know when you're ready."

By and by, 6 weeks turned into 8 as my coursework kept mounting. Guy started pestering me on email – wanting to know the particulars of my past trips with alpha-O, as well as when I'd be ready for a session. I finally told him (via email) "Look – I've got shit-tons of school work to do. I won't have the time until the end of the semester."

"Just give it to me..." guy says over a phone call.

"Are you sure you can handle a full dose? You might want to start lo-"

"Who introduced who to psychedelics...?"

"..." I thought for a second. "You have a point."

"Of course I do. Just give me the drugs already."

"Fine. We'll meet up Friday night."

So I hook him up with a solid dose, and tell him to give me a ring when it's all over.

"I'll take it tomorrow night. I'll call you on Monday," guy says.

"Cool."

Monday night comes... no phone call. So I give him a ring. No answer. "He's probably out and about," I say to myself.

I call him Tuesday in the morning... afternoon... then evening. No answer, no answer, no answer. "Is this guy avoiding me?" I wonder to myself. "Is he OK...? Shoot. Guess he's really busy."

Wednesday comes around and still no answer. Five phone calls later, my heart is thumping out of my chest, my mind – racing.

"What if this guy died‽ What if he's dead in bed right now? The police will come. They'll launch an investigation. They'll find our emails on his computer and arrest me(!!!) I can't do that – I can't go to jail – I have to get into his apartment and erase those emails from his computer! He has a back-room apartment – I have to figure out how to get into the courtyard in the middle of the block from the street, then climb up his fire escape. I hope he didn't lock his windows – he's a disorganized mess – so he probably didn't – but I still should bring a hammer and a piece of cloth – an old T-shirt – to muffle the sound of breaking glass in case I need to break in. Oh god – I hope he's not dead! The apartment will probably stink. And what if there's a password on his email? What then? OK – I need to bring some strong magnets to wipe his hard drive...."

I call him two more times that evening, and resolve to hit up his apartment the next night. I did not sleep well. I was riddled with panic and guilt. My chest was tight. My mind was in a daze. I woke up feeling rotten inside the next morning. "OK. Call him again. Maybe he had to leave town on an emergency," I said to myself. Still, no answer. An hour later – called him again. No answer.

"FK FK FK FK FK! This is no good no good no good. I'm in no state of mind to go to class this evening. I'ma cut class and take care of business." So I pack a bag with gloves, a hammer, and a T-shirt to muffle the sound of breaking glass. I break out my black scarf, hat and jacket. At 4pm, I decide to give it one last go – I ring him before leaving.

"H-h-h-hel-lo?" a groggy, crackly voice answers.

"Dude‽ Are you OK‽ I've been calling you non-stop! Where've you been‽"

"Aaaawww... that stuff you gave me made me really sick," he says like he's half asleep. "I couldn't get out of bed for the past couple of days. It's like I had the flu-"

"Bro – I thought you were dead! I was about to break into your apartmen-"

"Heh heh heh heh," guy chuckled weakly, "that would have been pretty funny!"

"How's that funny‽ I was planning on wiping your hard drive to get rid of-"

"Heh heh heh – our emails?"

"And thinking of what to say to the cops and your mother-"

"You say nothing. You say you came by to visit and found me dead. That would have been funny though if I died-"

"IT'S NOT!-"


And that was the last time I ever gave anyone anything besides MJ.
 
Back
Top Bottom