• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

21:00 CET: SHE to inaugurate in the new site

Added to Calendar: 02-10-24

I have work this Saturday but will be home and available to participate between 10 a.m and 4 p.m. (USA PST)

Will we use the new chat or the old chat for the SHE?
The old chat of course, we are transitioning. 😁

Synchronized timezones:
PST => 10am till 4pm
CET => 19:00 till 01:00

Perfect timing for me, others please chime in if you like to participate in this SHE as well!

Kind regards,

The Traveler

BUMP. I'm not seeing very many replies here. So far it looks like only 3 folks have confirmed.

@Voidmatrix - does this work for you as Moderator/Shaman?

In case the math confused you, we are trying for 21:00 CET which is 12 p.m. (PST) THIS Saturday.

It would be great to have more than 3-4 attendees. Come on folks! Can you be there? You don't have to smoalk. Let's welcome the New Forum in with style, reverence, gratitude, humor and smoalk. If we get lucky we can try to bring back a description of a hyperplant or something. Almost as good as bringing a cactus to a real hosuewarming. . . .

Will YOU join us?

In case the math confused you, we are trying for 21:00 CET which is 12 p.m. (PST) THIS Saturday.

It would be great to have more than 3-4 attendees. Come on folks! Can you be there? You don't have to smoalk. Let's welcome the New Forum in with style, reverence, gratitude, humor and smoalk. If we get lucky we can try to bring back a description of a hyperplant or something. Almost as good as bringing a cactus to a real hosuewarming. . . .

Will YOU join us?
I think I might be up for this. Timing works and have just joined with the new site launch so why not be part of an inauguration. Just let me know when we are going to get going as I'll need to drink my Rue tea with grape soda an hour or so before.

Glad to see increasing numbers. Next question:

Should we use the OLD chat room or the NEW chat room?

If its an inauguration of sorts for the new site, surely the NEW one?

IMHO, Looking at the current work in progress status of the new chat, I think we should better opt to use the old chat for now.

We can still have another SHE when the new chat is fully functional. 😇

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Can a 'calendar view' of upcoming events be added to the site, for an easy quick view and reminders?
Great idea! I will check if there is one that is a) having good features and b) is compatible with our current version of the platform.

EDIT: It has been found and implemented.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom