• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

21:00 CET: SHE to inaugurate in the new site

Added to Calendar: 02-10-24

hahaha that is awesome dex, my mod box just arrived in the mail today and have just set up a fresh mesh myself! looks like we got similar space ships :LOL:
Friends Hug GIF by MOODMAN

Brother!!! :)

Wow. You've got the sport model hyper-space module. I like it a lot!!
What model is that? That looks like it feels good in the hand. I have the T200 and it's a bit bulky.

IMHO, Looking at the current work in progress status of the new chat, I think we should better opt to use the old chat for now.

We can still have another SHE when the new chat is fully functional. 😇

Kind regards,

The Traveler
I only have an account on the new site so will it be possible to access the old chat?
Otherwise I will maybe have to just use live updates on this thread.

I only have an account on the new site so will it be possible to access the old chat?
Otherwise I will maybe have to just use live updates on this thread.
Ah yes, that will be an issue since the gates on the old forum are closed.

Let me check for a quick solution.

EDIT: New account on the old forum has been fixed, @Panpsychic you can check your message on this forum for your password.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Last edited:
If there are other people who like to join the SHE but do not have an account on the old forum to join the old chat, then please start a conversation with me.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Ah yes, that will be an issue since the gates on the old forum are closed.

Let me check for a quick solution.

EDIT: New account on the old forum has been fixed, @Panpsychic you can check your message on this forum for your password.

Kind regards,

The Traveler
Thanks for that, I have transcended time already to join the old forum and we haven't even entered hyperspace yet!

That looks really nice! What is the brand and type of that tank plus attachment?

Kind regards,

The Traveler

So the top RDA attachment is actually a knock off of a previously developed brand from vandy vape that aren't made anymore in the USA. so wish has these knock offs under the name "mesh pro." and it's always best to order 2-3 at a time incase it comes with mechanical errors but they work very well and surprisingly I haven't had any problems with one yet.

In fact I managed to get ahold of an original vandy vape RDA and with a side by side comparison I actually like the knock offs a little better.

The box mod is the geekvape max100 (aegis max 2)

Last edited:
I have transferred the recording for the ceremony to my computer, so that's ready to go. I plan on sharing it in the old Nexus chat so people can see if it works for them.

Trav, can you open up a specific channel/room in the old chat for this event?

I'm feeling pretty off today and a bit apprehensive, so we'll see how far I go, but looking forward to this with everyone.

One love

Tasteeee! Have you posted the specs of your setup anywhere?
I'm personally rocking the GeekVape T200. "The Cadillac of modern Hyper-Space entry ©". <---I just made that up. :geek:

I'm using the same RDA that @The_Embalmer is using. I agree with his analysis that it's heavy duty, few moving parts, and easy to use. I believe @Pandora uses the same and they can be acquired from Wish.
For the mesh I'm using a roll (like big roll, not the Vany Vape roll) of SS 100micron mesh acquired from E-bay that I cut to size. It's enough to pretty much last a lifetime. I also have a roll of ss 304/150 micron mesh that seems more heavy duty and can probably handle 60W. I tried 60W on this 100micron roll and the mesh popped like a old car glass tube fuse (easily replaced).

I generally used this forum post for the setup.

I found for my device 11W was good at the low point and in SS mode I only need to go to mid 20's at the high. So the 200W capacity of this device is OVERKILL!. This thing has TWO 3309 mAh 44W batteries. If I'm ever out camping however and forget my lighter but need a fire, or need to taze a grizzly bear on the attack, this will do the trick. Minimal electric juice required however to hit hyperspace. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom