• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

4-ACO-DMT

Migrated topic.
If you google search 4-acetoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine, with key words like 250mg, or product list, or something to that effect, you will find results, but it might take a little time.

Also....."hipforums", has a list of known RC scammer's which you might want to cross reference before using any vendor. They do update it, and there ia also a legnthy thread on the subject.

4-aco , does fall into the grey area of the analogue law........it is for research only, and not human consumption (obviously).

Hope that helps.

Swim tested some 4-aco-dmt the other day. Being cautious he tried 8-9mg. He noted it was indeed active at this level, but not mind blowing at all. Mood was uplifted, tryptamine feeling in the body was noted, slight CEV's that had to be worked for, slight color enhancement and stimulation was also felt (not easy to fall asleep after.)

4-AcO-DMT is a marvelous RC. In my friends' opinions it is one of the best entheogens currently available, resembling a mix between DMT and Psilocin.

If dissolved in water it takes about 35 minutes to kick in, way longer if on a capsule. A light dose is about 15 mg and a heavy trip (for my friends) is at 25 mg. It is visual and introspective and there is no euphoria, which is quite good for philosophical sessions. The only drawback, according to their opinion, is the same as shrooms, it is that the trip goes on and on. For someone used to Ayahuasca, it seems to never end! A recent experience by a friend with 20 mg was glorious, but after 3 hours it was still going strong. It was difficult to sleep and in the morning (T+8.00) there were still threshold effects.

And one of the best things is that, in this part of the world at least, it is 100% legal! :d

picatris said:
4-AcO-DMT is a marvelous RC. In my friends' opinions it is one of the best entheogens currently available, resembling a mix between DMT and Psilocin.

If dissolved in water it takes about 35 minutes to kick in, way longer if on a capsule. A light dose is about 15 mg and a heavy trip (for my friends) is at 25 mg. It is visual and introspective and there is no euphoria, which is quite good for philosophical sessions. The only drawback, according to their opinion, is the same as shrooms, it is that the trip goes on and on. For someone used to Ayahuasca, it seems to never end! A recent experience by a friend with 20 mg was glorious, but after 3 hours it was still going strong. It was difficult to sleep and in the morning (T+8.00) there were still threshold effects.

And one of the best things is that, in this part of the world at least, it is 100% legal! :d

Can you compare your dosage scale with mushrooms?
Did you ever have liberty caps?

I have acquired some myself and want to take it with some friends next weekend.
They aren't to used to psyches so I thought something equal to
1.5-2.0g of dried liberty caps would be a good starter.

I dont want to blow their hats of but I don't want to leave them underwhelmed either.

imPsimon said:
Can you compare your dosage scale with mushrooms?

It's difficult, as there good and bad shrooms. Perhaps 3-3.5grams of good cubensis (so I've been told)

imPsimon said:
Did you ever have liberty caps?

Never. Hear they are quite strong

imPsimon said:
I have acquired some myself and want to take it with some friends next weekend.
They aren't to used to psyches so I thought something equal to
1.5-2.0g of dried liberty caps would be a good starter.

I dont want to blow their hats of but I don't want to leave them underwhelmed either.

I would say that something around 15-20 mg would be nice for a first experience. But do a first test before giving it someone else (this should be a general rule for all RCs!). Do an alergy test first with 1 or 2 mg, and if no problems arise try 10 mg for sserting the potency.

picatris said:
I would say that something around 15-20 mg would be nice for a first experience. But do a first test before giving it someone else (this should be a general rule for all RCs!). Do an alergy test first with 1 or 2 mg, and if no problems arise try 10 mg for sserting the potency.

Done, I didn't die=)
I think I'll go 15 in case someone is sensitive

SWIMs cats cousin twice removed that has tried out 25mg of this orally.
The effects on the body seem to be quite a noticeable signature.
SWIM would recommend 16mg ish of this on 1st try.
Some reviews have indicated to mild stomach issues throughout.
Often fades off after a while.
After the 1st body effect, embrace for a very funky perspective on the world. :)
Try couple trial runs before use in more public settings is SWIMs recommendation.
Should become very manageable to enjoy and enhances certain experiences.
Lasts minimum 5-6 hours.

SWIM just recieved his today, very happy with it!!!

11:44
Just got my 4-aco-DMT and 5-meo-DMT in, made a vinegar tincture out of the meo and a vodka one out of the 4-aco.

Just took as a test 9-10mg of 4-aco in a gelcap :D

12:18
damn, got OEVs, it's pretty damn strong.
It feel tryptamine'y but it is definately different than shrooms, more like pharma without the nausea.
At least at this point.

12:34
While the come-up was a little scary to be honest, now that I'm in it.
It is comfortably tripping a uplifting. Strong for 10mg though.

I've only done medium to medium-strong doses of shrooms so I can't compare what it is like on a low dose. but it is very different that an low dose pharma I know that (and suspected.... harmalas)

it's really quite nice :D

12:51
While normally on tryptamine or LSD I have a hard time talking to people, at least at this low dose I feel
quite comfy

ll I just got distrcted by the OEVs... lol
This is very very high - lucidity to visual-ness ratio.

1:23
trying to do computer tasks is slow and confusing, but not too stressful.

1:25
*yawns* guess it is sedative.... lol

I'm gonna have some yerba mate!!!

1:33
wow, waiting for that to boil was intense... lol

I was super fidgety, but it was really funny and cool.

1:36
lol "no euphoria" is a lie. This is just a euphoric I was on shrooms.
For me pharma = no euphora though....

I was trying to sip my tea and it was way too hot so I put some water in it.

I said "I'm not a big waiter"
and I chuckled because i thought of a big fat waiter.

1:56
good shower to freshen before the journey.

I finally noticed that my mind is having a pretty ridiculous conversation with itself constantly but I was able to rest and "meditate" just fine.

the CEVs were just shapes, but that was expected when standing up in the shower.

2:33
starting to comedown for sure.... or at least the peak is over.

I went of said journey and it was odd in a few ways:

On mescaline I am energetic but scared to do gymnastics, flips and stuff
On 4-aco I was flipping around as if I was sober.

Apart from the visuals and a slight head buzz, I felt sober. It was odd to have visuals but be sober, haha.

This is a magical substance for sure! Especially cause I took $4 worth :D

3:52
Coming down over the last hour and I'm experiencing the familiar "what's the point?" as on shrooms comedown. I was hoping that wouldn't be the case but I expected it nonetheless.

I remember taking GHB was good on the comedown of LSD so I took 15ml of my GHB solution. Not sure whether it will be as strong as it normally is.

On mescaline comedown it was not nearly as strong
On LSD comedown it wasn't either
But on 2c-t-2 it was just as it normally is.

3:57
Pretty strong G effects already.

4:08
definately no effect on the G tolerance, I'm really G'ed haha.

SnozzleBerry said:
polytrip said:
This substance is also naturally occuring in shrooms, right?
That's 4-PO-DMT and 4-HO-DMT or psilocybin and psilocin respectively.
Yeah i know that. But it's not such a strange thought that the acetylated version of the substances could also occur in nature. peyote contains acetylmescaline, for instance.

Back
Top Bottom