• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

5-meo-DMT prep

Migrated topic.
thanks guys, you've given me some important things to think about for sure!

I think i am still going ahead with the trip as planned...keeping in mind the smallest (teensiest) doses to begin with (and maybe stay with.)

My interest in psychadelics does not necessarily lie in rainbow-colored elves nor endless feilds of euphoric personified flowers. (well, it does, but not as a rule =) )

Exploring the darker and more inexplicable side of our minds is important to me too...I have confidence that with the right intentions my trip will be at the very least constructive.

hmmm... now to only be alone to try it!! family! Let me alone for a day!

One nice thing about smoked 5-MeO-DMT is that the trip is starting to fade after just 2-3 minutes and after about 10 minutes its effects are gone. So it’s a very convenient short trip. And if the dose is managed properly, it can be quite pleasant. When taken sublingually it peaks after about 10 minutes and lasts about 45 minutes.

The main difference between sublingual and smoked experience is that the smoked experience is many times more mentally intoxicating.

5-MeO-DMT can be very euphoric, in a way similar to mescaline. The mental effects of it are very similar to LSD but with far more “mind fuck”. The visuals are lacking unless taken with harmala alkaloids.

Back
Top Bottom