• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

A return to salvia

Migrated topic.

frozenthunderbolt

Rising Star
4 years ago Swim tried home made salvia tinctures, including daily micro-dosing, and quidding (up to 20 leaves) to little effect (a salvia hard-head it would seem). He tried smoaking un-enhanced home grown leaf once in a conventional pipe, and got minor spacey/floating, but found it very harsh and never tried it again.

Swim continued to grow Salvia and having settled in a final location planted out 3 plants and took some cuttings.
The plants are doing beautifully well and looking very healthy.

A few days ago he was drawn back to the nexus and has been spending much time reading and re-reading a large number of topics.
After reading many of the salvia sections again he decided to try a few leaves (not expecting anything, but to try and start building up a relationship and reverse tolerance once again.

Swim took 2-3 small but healthy (2-3inch?) leaves that had received some insect damage, a sprig of catnip, a sprig of lemon-balm and a sprig of mint.
:shock:
Within 5 minutes of chewing slowly and swirling saliva, he was unable to focus on reading the nexus and felt floaty and compelled to lie down. lieing down with eyes covered he saw some CEV and at one point had a limited OBE - it was like he had opened his eyes underwater with a diving mask on.
The whole setting was a beautiful lilac/mauve/arclight purple-blue colour, but extremely restful.

While neither deep nor profound, this was a distinct and unambiguous experience, not a placebo.
Swim is uncertain if his hardheadedness is gone and he picked up where he left off last time, or if the other herbs potentiated the experience.
He has been drawn to catnip for some time and enjoys it as a tea.

Either way he is taking it as a sign that he should continue to build this relationship with Ska Pastora and spread her cuttings across his new property.

Age:30 Gender:Male Weight:88kg Time of day:Mid-morning at home.
Ingested:2-3 SD leaves, 4 mint leaves, 4 catnip leaves, 4 lemon-balm leaves.
Prior substances:
Entheogens - nothing for 3-4 years.
Other: 4htp (the week before). 1tsp Turmeric powder + black pepper in milk daily at night.

My observation has been that having been exposed to a few "breakthroughs" facilitated with a quality smoked extract seems to imprint on the psyche such that subsequent sessions using gentler ROAs(tincture,quid) are amplified.

To be certain, the trance so induced is NOT near the intensity of smoked extract. I describe it as shallow yet profound when deliberately sought in quietude. This approach may or may not suit you but you sound like an informed "student" who could easily cultivate this method should you desire. Siebert is a good teacher.

Peace

Thanks Legarto,

I intend to continue quidding (with other mints) bi-weekly to monthly in the dark or blindfolded in a safe outdoor setting.
I will also be trying to incorporate a micro dose (1/4-1/2 a leaf quidded) every couple of days to help build my relationship with the shepherdess.

Once I have more cuttings rooted and growing happily, I may attempt a basic extraction to make a little of my own enhanced leaf to eventually work towards a breakthrough experience if it seems appropriate.

LI, it is typically the radically bizarre and disorienting nature of the smoked extract experience that turns people off to SD. It has a psycho-physical "feel" to it that is most disconcerting. Kind of like being, meat processed. Gentler ROAs(quid, tincture) do seem more workable for many.

See "Salvia Droid's" artwork!

Peace

Legarto Rey said:
LI, it is typically the radically bizarre and disorienting nature of the smoked extract experience that turns people off to SD. It has a psycho-physical "feel" to it that is most disconcerting. Kind of like being, meat processed. Gentler ROAs(quid, tincture) do seem more workable for many.

See "Salvia Droid's" artwork!

Peace
haha i love Salvia Droid's work. It got me interested in trying Salvia. But like the OP I have only been on entry level quid journeys so far. Sometimes I would think "this is placebo" but in retrospect the weirdness of sensation, sexual arousal 😁 and gravity hallucinations and experiencing dreamlike states as someone else I am a bit blown away by how peculiar this plant is. I have collected quite a bit of leaf for a tincture but have mainly focused on growing it. It is so fragile and hardy a the same time. An alien presence. I love the iridescence of the leaves.

@Skoob - It's neat hey - do your plants get almost a snowy white shine to their leaves at times?

It has amazing abilities to come back from the dead at times, and yet occasionally I have lavished attention and plants have failed. We seem to have a good relationship at the moment though :thumb_up:

I've been asking my plants which leaf to pick each time for my micro-dosing and tend to end up eating a matchbox sized bug eaten/damaged one every 4-5 days.
This micro is certainly helping me enter a light floating trance state and helping me appreciate the importance of setting for appreciating what Ska Maria Pastoria has to teach.

Back
Top Bottom