• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Acute Tolerance to DMT?

Migrated topic.
Well it's still a yes, SSRI's do effect DMT's strength, but there is also the fact the a breakthrough is never guaranteed!!
Myself, I've had waaaaaaay more sub-breakthroughs than full-on breakthroughs to "hyperspace"!!

You'll know it when you get there !!
But you won't get there every time, especially at first. Gotta get a good vaporizing technique down to a science first (that's usually the biggest issue, not so easy to get it right).

WS

warrensaged said:
Well it's still a yes, SSRI's do effect DMT's strength, but there is also the fact the a breakthrough is never guaranteed!!
Myself, I've had waaaaaaay more sub-breakthroughs than full-on breakthroughs to "hyperspace"!!

You'll know it when you get there !!
But you won't get there every time, especially at first. Gotta get a good vaporizing technique down to a science first (that's usually the biggest issue, not so easy to get it right).

WS

Yes, that's what i meant when i said that it seems the strength varies. All my failed attempts where at daytime. The state your body and mind are in have a huge effect on the strength of spice.

About the DMT and shrooms comparisson. There are shrooms that in th right amounts can easily give you breakthroughs with everything in it: alien contact, other places, other dimensions, etc.
The main difference between them is the 'feel' of it:DMT seems to penetrate your soul to a deeper level, while it takes you to the same place as a high dose of shrooms or cactus will take you.
At the end, with extremely large amounts you won't notice a difference anymore between any of them because the level of total ego-loss and vanishing of reality is 100%.

I do believe that shrooms and DMT do affect eachother positively. If you take it with shrooms, then a breakthrough is almost guaranteed.
I also believe that it will prolong the effects a little bit, exactly because the distinction between the effects of both is hard to make. The landing will be a more fluid transition to a mushroom trip. Because of the fluidness, you might be able to remember more as well.

Back
Top Bottom