Botanical Bliss
SeeingFacesInManyPlaces
Ok so I am in this sociology class and we are talking about agents of socialization that have influenced our attitudes, beliefs, values, or other orientations to life. The only listed agents of socialization are family, religion, school, peer groups, mass media, and workplace. I really want to write about how psychedelics have helped shape me. That would be a form of socialization, I think.
My question to anyone who's been in college, have you admitted psychedlic use to a professor in order to discuss how they've changed you... could I get in any trouble? The way I see it is, my soc professor is a proffessional sociologist, so I don't think he'd care. Hell, I would hope he's interested in such things, considering he is a sociologist.
My question to anyone who's been in college, have you admitted psychedlic use to a professor in order to discuss how they've changed you... could I get in any trouble? The way I see it is, my soc professor is a proffessional sociologist, so I don't think he'd care. Hell, I would hope he's interested in such things, considering he is a sociologist.

Regarding your question, I think that if you brought this up to your professor in private and expressed your concerns he'd be able to give you a better answer than any of us can.