How'd it go?Thank you for this detailed report. I have a volt I just received and plan to use your method
Would you just load freebase in or need to make into an oil?First time I've seen it, and I'm positive it would work great but man it's expensiveI like that there's no coil/cup to go bad and have to replace (unless the glass breaks but that's another matter.)
Apx volt v3 = freebase, the device that yatyas was referring to is also freebase though one might could use oil in that. It's an electric dab rig, so would work for freebase as well as thc concentrates.Would you just load freebase in or need to make into an oil?
I haven't tried it with the original mouthpiece. As far as I know the only way to adjust air is to mod the small holes along the base of the atomizer and I haven't attempted that, don't wanna mess it up.The volt looks good, I sat and stared at it for an hour loaded and pre melted just was not the right night. One thing I wanted to ask you was without the glass mod have you tried it with the stock mouthpiece? there is an air adjustment I am curious if you have any experience with that ?
Y