• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

At what point do people stop caring about random hair growth?

My thinking is that men and women both use this website so when a woman sees a man stating various things about lady parts it’s usually only ever seen as vulgar.

A woman is fine to talk about their bits, just like I’m totally fine to poke fun at myself about my balls and arse!

The other way around is less than polite.
 
I'd like to take this back to Eyebrows, Ear and Nostril hair as it started.

Fair enough. Speaking for myself, I can share that my quest to find the perfect “older woman” has led me to give extra attention to my nose, ear, and eyebrow hair, so as to heighten my senses in that ever elusive search.

Just kidding, though I do prefer trimming those “extra” hairs.
 
Last edited:
My thinking is that men and women both use this website so when a woman sees a man stating various things about lady parts it’s usually only ever seen as vulgar.

A woman is fine to talk about their bits, just like I’m totally fine to poke fun at myself about my balls and arse!

The other way around is less than polite.

While the freedom to shame others for their personal grooming choices strikes me as being imperative to the functioning of this forum, I can see both sides of the issue, and respect your position with regard to this matter.
 
Last edited:
While the freedom to shame others for their personal grooming choices strikes me as being imperative to the functioning of this forum, I can see both sides of the issue, and respect your position with regard to this matter.
(y)

I literally posted this thread, giving up personal info, for the benefit and amusement of anyone on here that cared to read it. There have been some dark days around here recently and I felt the need to try lighten things up at my own expense.
I guess we all have personal preferences in hair growth on ourselves and those we love or are attracted to.

Lets leave talking about the Male parts for the Male forum members & the Female parts for the Female form members.

And if folks feel they aren't either of those things its totally groovy with me, and honestly, it would be none of my business anyway ❤️
 
I guess we all have personal preferences in hair growth on ourselves and those we love or are attracted to.

When me and the old lady are preparing to be intimate, I like to set the mood with a combination of ZZ Top and motorcycle revving noises. Needless to say, neither of us have shaved anything since Van Halen was top of the charts, which is just how I like it 🤘
 
For the sake of clarity, all but my first post in this thread should be construed as some form of humor.

May all humans have the privilege of grooming themselves, or not, to their heart’s content.

As they say in 12-step groups, which I attended as a “supporter” while working in substance addiction, I’m done with joking, but just for today.
 
Back
Top Bottom