• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Australia NSW Acacia

Migrated topic.
KB181 said:
Hey Acacian,

Thanks for all the information you have pushed me towards,
I would like to say your id of the acacia melanoxylon is correct , after inspection a few days ago bulb flowers are appearing :)
I have a good idea for what I am looking for thanks to you and fellow nexiuns ! Cheers

Hey brother, I really appreciate all the work you did with this, maybe I'll have a look at your other posts but would love to know what to do progress you found. Maybe you can pm me at some point I got a few qs thanks bro take care

Kurtles said:
KB181 said:
Hey Acacian,

Thanks for all the information you have pushed me towards,
I would like to say your id of the acacia melanoxylon is correct , after inspection a few days ago bulb flowers are appearing :)
I have a good idea for what I am looking for thanks to you and fellow nexiuns ! Cheers

Hey brother, I really appreciate all the work you did with this, maybe I'll have a look at your other posts but would love to know what to do progress you found. Maybe you can pm me at some point I got a few qs thanks bro take care
Just ask your questions here, otherwise this thread is pointless.

Voidmatrix said:
Plutralias said:
Is anyone able to contact me privately for an obvious (but must remain ambiguous) reason?

Here's my interpretation of that: "Can someone PM me so I can mostly likely break the rules..."

Take tsk tsk.

First warning.

One love
They were a 'one post wonder' but the sentiment applies to all those who show up with one-liner PM requests. New members' PMs are restricted for a good reason.

Back
Top Bottom