• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Ayahuasca - Mother Nature’s ‘Red Pill’

Migrated topic.

solseedoflife

Rising Star
psychedelic-clothing-t-shirts-solseedoflife-ayahuasca.jpg

Ayahuasca is an herbal drink made from plants that grow in the Amazon jungle. For centuries, this tea has been used in healing ceremonies.

FULL ARTICLE >>> Ayahuasca - Mother Nature’s ‘Red Pill’

i stopped reading after the first paragraph.

the "quintessential ingredient" of Ayahuasca is Ayahuasca.

^ yeah with all this ever growing dmt hype, people tend to forget that for some reason the brew is called by the same name as the vine. its about the fuerza all along, otherwise they would call chacrunita to the brew, not ayahuasca.

mild off topic,

it is funny how in Matrix red pill wakes up, blue pill continues matrix

blue light surpresses melatonin production ( thus endogenous Pinoline, 5 methoxy dmt, and dmt wont really happen)

red pill, well warm colors 1900k and less, increase melatonin production, ntm Aya brews tend to have a redish purpish orangish color .

its why if i talk about Ayahuasca that doesn't use original stuff ill generally say

Aya- Rainbow Rue Style ( aya made using acacia and syrian rue)

Aya- Jurema Rue Style ( aya made using mimosa and syrian Rue )

Yea, my first experience with Ayahuasca (or actually, MHRB and Rue), was DEFINITELY a Red Pill for me!

I already knew pretty much what the spiritual reality of the world/universe we live in really is like, but this confirmed it for me. This showed it to me in such a realistic way that it was one of those "no way this is just a chemical fabrication of the brain, this has GOT to be what's really behind the curtain of reality." Met God and the Devil, demons and 1 angel, saw crazy big tall alien eyeball plants, had huge floods of info pour through my head about myself, my wife, society, the elite/illuminati people (even saw the pyramid with the all-seeing eye), learned how to love deeply even those who hurt me deeply, renewed vibrance of the world around me the next few days, etc.

Man it was an eye-opening experience (literally, my third eye opened that night). It has since partially closed back but not all the way, I'm working on getting it back open again completely with sustainable non-entheogen means that I can use daily.

143Man said:
even saw the pyramid with the all-seeing eye

Absolutely fascinating, the things you've seen. And you're not alone, because many other people who've taken Ayahuasca and DMT purport the third eye to be an "antenna". Many believe these psychedelic visions to be objective "radio waves" and not just subjective images internally generated by the mind. SWIM also leans towards the antenna theory. But about the pyramid, SWIM has a few questions for you:

1. Have you ever studied the origin of the all-seeing eye on the pyramid? If so, for how long? When? How often? And when was the last time you delved into this subject?
2. When was the last time you saw the all-seeing eye, besides on a dollar bill?
3. Have you watched any conspiracy documentaries or read any conspiracy books? How often, and when was the last time?

SWIM is not calling you a conspiracy nut, SWIM is simply curious as to whether or not regular exposure to certain images creates a recurring motif during psychedelic visions. One guy saw a hyperspace entity with hyper-vivid hyper-dimensional tentacles caressing the entirety of his body and soul, imbuing an overwhelming feeling of warmth and love throughout his being, and he could literally feel it -- but he doesn't even have any posters or art of tentacles in his house. He doesn't eat or interact with octopuses. He isn't a marine biologist who studies octopuses. He doesn't have a tentacle rape hentai fetish. He has no obsession with tentacles.

Again, SWIM is simply curious as to whether or not regular exposure to certain images creates a recurring motif during psychedelic visions. SWIM is leaning towards something along the lines of "it doesn't even matter".

3rdI said:
i stopped reading after the first paragraph.
the "quintessential ingredient" of Ayahuasca is Ayahuasca.
Yes the start off that ayahuasca is mainly about DMT sets the mark :(

Opinionated article IMHO: all the filth nicely masked under "Healing" so remains the cute stuff like Love and Enlightenment in the spotlight.

swimwithlove said:
143Man said:
even saw the pyramid with the all-seeing eye

Absolutely fascinating, the things you've seen. And you're not alone, because many other people who've taken Ayahuasca and DMT purport the third eye to be an "antenna". Many believe these psychedelic visions to be objective "radio waves" and not just subjective images internally generated by the mind. SWIM also leans towards the antenna theory. But about the pyramid, SWIM has a few questions for you:

1. Have you ever studied the origin of the all-seeing eye on the pyramid? If so, for how long? When? How often? And when was the last time you delved into this subject?
2. When was the last time you saw the all-seeing eye, besides on a dollar bill?
3. Have you watched any conspiracy documentaries or read any conspiracy books? How often, and when was the last time?

SWIM is not calling you a conspiracy nut, SWIM is simply curious as to whether or not regular exposure to certain images creates a recurring motif during psychedelic visions. One guy saw a hyperspace entity with hyper-vivid hyper-dimensional tentacles caressing the entirety of his body and soul, imbuing an overwhelming feeling of warmth and love throughout his being, and he could literally feel it -- but he doesn't even have any posters or art of tentacles in his house. He doesn't eat or interact with octopuses. He isn't a marine biologist who studies octopuses. He doesn't have a tentacle rape hentai fetish. He has no obsession with tentacles.

Again, SWIM is simply curious as to whether or not regular exposure to certain images creates a recurring motif during psychedelic visions. SWIM is leaning towards something along the lines of "it doesn't even matter".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have done research on the origins of the all seeing eye, heard a few different theories on it. One says it's the eye of horus, ra, or some other egyptian god. Another theory says the eye represents the all seeing eye of "The Great Architect" which is what Freemason's supposedly call God when addressing their members below the 30th degree, and *ACCORDING to that particular THEORY*, the eye really represents the all seeing eye of Lucifer which is supposedly the god whom the Freemasons and other Illuminati members serve, but which is not revealed to be their true god until obtaining the 30th degree rank.

So yes I have seen it before other than on the dollar bill, and it is quite possible that my past knowledge of the all seeing eye, and Illuminati caused that to happen during the experience, but again... as you said "it does not really matter", I agree, because the part where I saw the pyramid with the all seeing eye was during a "scene" of the trip where God was showing me stuff about corruption among world leaders and how the Devil is involved with influencing a lot of shady business deals. In turn, that whole scene was a small part of a much larger overall lesson, where God showed me/caused me to know many things covering all aspects of life and about many different people including myself and others close to me. Issues like what I needed to fix in myself, things like seeing the good and bad side of many different people close to me, and being able to analyze all of the good and the bad things/decisions in their lives from a neutral, understanding, nonjudgmental way.

And btw... I kinda realized after I started posting on here that I haven't been "SWIMing" but honestly the actual use of DMT containing brew was in the past (will not specify when) but I am not currently in possession of anything illegal and do not plan to be either. For now, all substances I consume are legal, and because of that, I am not worried about not SWIMing. lol 😁 Any future "scheduled" entheogens will be consumed somewhere safe and where it's legal to do so.

@143Man

a lot of times the certain images may or may not be those gods contacting you on earth via art/pictures/tv etc. and your response to their earthly presence may have an effect on the journeys.

even regards to Swim's octopus thing, he may of encountered that in another life .

Aya for sure is a red pill . might even surpass that.

Back
Top Bottom