• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Bicycle Day SHE!

InMotion

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
Who's up for it. Let's celebrate the day Albert Hofmann took L.S.D. and went on that monumentous bike ride. April 19th 2013. What time? Any hour within the 24 hours.

hoffman02190.jpg

Without this event ever occurring we'd be clueless about neuropharmacology, and very far behind on psychedelics. Many lives would not have changed, you get the picture! Who want's to celebrate with me?

I'm there, with psilocybin and DMT anyway, I should be celebrating the ending of almost two years of homelessness that day, having moved into my new pad by then. 😁

null24 said:
I'm there, with psilocybin and DMT anyway, I should be celebrating the ending of almost two years of homelessness that day, having moved into my new pad by then. 😁
Congratulations! Hope you have an awesome journey with the new stability!

Alright :D looks like an awesome group already. I won't be taking LSD but will be indulging in some sort of tryptamine.

oh yes, im in, ive not she'd it up for a while.

i will be raising my Aya bowl and my GVG to Mr Hofmann.

me too! (rain or shine), bit i may just stick too having a marijuana bifta on my ride, i think i"d fall off if i was on anything else

hug46 said:
me too! (rain or shine), bit i may just stick too having a marijuana bifta on my ride, i think i"d fall off if i was on anything else

I love weed and bike riding!

Mushrooms and bikes are fun, too! (as long as you're in a safe place to do this)

it is sneakin' up you guys.

i got some thc+psilocybin chocolates, and some thc cookies.

maybe a bit of changa to finish 'er up (we'll see how it goes)

only two more days who else is prepared?

I will be taking some LSD on this bicycle day I can tell you.

Perhaps I will work up the nerve to changa-bong during the end of peak.

Attachments

• alex-grey-albert-hofmann.GIF
    alex-grey-albert-hofmann.GIF
    201.4 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom