• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Blood Moon SHE 9-27/28 2015 (2:30am UTC)

skoobysnax said:
downwardsfromzero said:
Just a sliver left.

Listening to this...

This is amazing!
THX for the link! Great sound journey!
You're welcome, I found it in one of Bancopuma's posts, so thanks, Bancopuma!

Saw it through to about 1/3 re-emerged and then passed out on my pile of cushions I'd set up for watching the event. Such a remarkable thing to witness.

I'm not sure if I was bug-eyed with sleep deprivation or feeling the effects of a microdose of cactus juice (always lick the knife 😉 ) - probably both - plus the effects of the deep meditation binaural beat sounds, well, I felt a part of the SHE without actually having to partake.

downwardsfromzero said:
You're welcome, I found it in one of Pitubo's posts, so thanks, Pitubo!
I like the tunes, but they're not from one of my posts. I don't think I had heard it before actually.

AFAIK I only once recommended music on this forum: classical indian bansuri (flute) music by Pannalal Ghosh. The album is named "Pannalal Ghosh ‎– Classical Instrumental - Flute Recital (EALP 1367)". When played at low sound volume level, it is IMHO most wonderful as a musical tapestry for smoalking.

There are torrents out there, but it can also be streamed from youtube:

pitubo said:
downwardsfromzero said:
You're welcome, I found it in one of Pitubo's posts, so thanks, Pitubo!
I like the tunes, but they're not from one of my posts. I don't think I had heard it before actually.

AFAIK I only once recommended music on this forum: classical indian bansuri (flute) music by Pannalal Ghosh. The album is named "Pannalal Ghosh ‎– Classical Instrumental - Flute Recital (EALP 1367)". When played at low sound volume level, it is IMHO most wonderful as a musical tapestry for smoalking.

There are torrents out there, but it can also be streamed from youtube:
I've checked, it was Bancopuma 😁 Thanks, Bancopuma 😁

I got mixed up from sleep deprivation, I suspect!

I'll say thanks to lots of you (including Pitubo and many others), this place is amazing :love: . It actually helps me develop personally.

Back
Top Bottom