• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

bufo changa vs yopo snuff

Migrated topic.
negative side effects are quite apparent with either method. Smoking an extract is just more effective in my experience. I did a lot of experimentation with the stuff at one point and both methods do work..you need to snuff more though..

It is not for most people in my opinion. Most people will hate the side effects. Bufotenine is a wild animal and will not be tamed.

ive probably used yopo around 20 times, large and small doses, and i got around 100 decent quality seeds and ive yet to make bufo changa i just want to get the most out of the seeds i dont like to waste!

^^^^^
you have a yopo tree in your back yard!? That's awesome! You should really try to properly identify it as that would be a great blessing!

I've made the snuff one time, and taking it in the nose is probably in the top 5 most painful ways to take any drug. It feels like a donkey kick to the sinuses with a terrible burning in the nostrils... That and the mere feeling of a gram of powdered seed in the nose is really uncomfortable, and it smells awful - like burnt peanuts and flesh... The nausea is something... Unique. I've never felt nausea like that, sort of like having a python constricting the guts with a wild animal inside the stomach. If you do the snuff DON'T have food inthe stomach. I actually blew the snuff out of my nose after only maybe 4-5 minutes as it was so rough. But the trip was still good, not a breakthrough but pleasant nonetheless. Good CEV's and Some OEV's, more similar to mushrooms than DMT for me, yet still very unique. Strong mood lift, not quite euphoria but I felt great, good body feeling after the side-effects subsided./..
Smoking the snuff was ok but I found I couldn't effectively smoke enough to break through... There's a general disinclination to finish a bowl of the stuff. But it was still nice, I got some visuals via smoking and also a strong relaxation/sedation, which I wasn't expecting. Also nausea for ~15minutes.

I'm actually in the process of making some bufo changa so I'll get back toyou on that. I assume it would be much easier to use and (if cleaned) potentially with less side-effects.

AluminumFoilRobots said:
^^^^^
you have a yopo tree in your back yard!? That's awesome! You should really try to properly identify it as that would be a great blessing!

I've made the snuff one time, and taking it in the nose is probably in the top 5 most painful ways to take any drug. It feels like a donkey kick to the sinuses with a terrible burning in the nostrils... That and the mere feeling of a gram of powdered seed in the nose is really uncomfortable, and it smells awful - like burnt peanuts and flesh... The nausea is something... Unique. I've never felt nausea like that, sort of like having a python constricting the guts with a wild animal inside the stomach. If you do the snuff DON'T have food inthe stomach. I actually blew the snuff out of my nose after only maybe 4-5 minutes as it was so rough. But the trip was still good, not a breakthrough but pleasant nonetheless. Good CEV's and Some OEV's, more similar to mushrooms than DMT for me, yet still very unique. Strong mood lift, not quite euphoria but I felt great, good body feeling after the side-effects subsided./..
Smoking the snuff was ok but I found I couldn't effectively smoke enough to break through... There's a general disinclination to finish a bowl of the stuff. But it was still nice, I got some visuals via smoking and also a strong relaxation/sedation, which I wasn't expecting. Also nausea for ~15minutes.

I'm actually in the process of making some bufo changa so I'll get back toyou on that. I assume it would be much easier to use and (if cleaned) potentially with less side-effects.

damn man...that is intense...I definitely will not be trying the snuff....I am a bitch when it comes to pain.....the way you described it sounds so horrible....no way I could go thru that

Now the changa on the other hand....I am interested in that.

My seeds are arriving any time soon :D very excited!!

My only problem is like behindthelight said, I'm a wiss when it comes to pain! And I never have (and don't really want to) sniff substances! Especially Yopo!
But with that said, I'm wondering if for my first time just smoking the snuff to get a but used to it. Mabey oneday I'd try the snuff.
But what about eating the seeds? Won't that also work? The nausea will probably be worse (I think) but I mean will still be easier than sniffing them?

Also if I'm smoking them, how much should I smoke? That's what bothers me? And is the nausea almost the same as the snuff?

Thanks a lot and sorry for the stupid questions, just a lil confused and worried on the Yopo!

If you don't feel 100% about accepting a large amount of pain and a large amount of rather insane nausea, then don't try the traditional snuff. However, if you are the kind of person who finds that those sort of experiences help to build your character or make you stronger, then do it!

I only have that one experience with the snuff that I posted earlier, and just a couple experiences with the extract. I did an extraction that yielded a sticky gooey substance that was active at 12 mg. I tried up to 22 before I threw it in a changa batch. It lends a very somatic edge to the normally cerebral DMT experience, I feel like it mixed well with the harmalas. It's in a harmala-heavy batch, so the body-buzz is very strong... as well as the nausea. The first hit is a push of harmala and bufo nausea that has taken me off guard... for some reason I forget that I can purge with changa and so it just leads to a weird time. Very out-of-body, which I don't normally get with changa or DMT... I'm normally still somewhat aware of my body and my surroundings.

However, this "bufo-changa" is really just harmala-heavy changa with around 100 mg of bufo thrown in. so like 10:1 herb/DMT/harmalas to Bufo.

for whatever all thats worth!

Try smoking a couple beans after freebasing them. Take whole ginger root or, preferably, a few drops of lemon essential oil before smoking to evade nausea.

Eating will definity cause purge if no Lemon essential oil predose.

You may want to get your hands on some kind of vasodialator to predose; also. Alcohol works well w/ Bufo.

Blessings.

Ah, yes, I forgot about smoking the based beans. The only issue that I found with that was that it caused a sort of malaise that made me not want to finish the dose. But I didn't eat ginger or anything.

Back
Top Bottom