• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Chat down?

Migrated topic.
So chat doesn't work anymore? I had a heart attack last year on August 14, 2013, from taking ibogaine. This is the first time I've logged in since it happened and I now have brain damage and a speech impediment from an anoxic brain injury because it took 18 times usnging the paddles before my heart started again! I was looking to chat with everyone about it. So if Traveler could get it working again I'd really appreciate it.

oh my!!

chat is working fine here, but trav was working on updating the server or something so it might be you tried while the chat was down for updates. But now if you click the chat button over the nexus banner it should work. Is there any error you are receiving when trying to join?

"The page isn't redirecting properly. Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies."

EDIT: resolved; needed to allow cookies from nexus chat.

Loads fine for me but keeps give me the unidentified endless looping and chat it just keeps endless looping saying unidentified user I signed out and same issue chat endless loop endless loop endless loop thank you for all the hard work trying to fix it much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom