• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Confirming my knowledge from reading and asking knowledgable Forum Posters Carbonate Vs salts

outerealmseekadventr

Rising Star
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Messages
3
Merits
116
Two part question, Am i correct in assuming, a pure mescaline extraction, involving the salts of mescaline with the various techs etc, cielo, kash, where one is trying to get the most pure extraction he can, with mescaline HCL, mescaline citrate, sulphate etc, where I am trying to stay away from a full spectrum , resin, alcohol extraction etc, the purest forms of mescaline are the salt forms then, like a mescaline HCL etc correct? Only other pure form other then a mescaline salt extraction, would be like a mescaline carbonate variation then? I am asking because I am not too knowledgable with chemistry, and to me, it seems like a mescaline carbonate would eliminate a step? Yet when I asked a very knowledegable forum member, whom I am thankful for the knowledge, he was suggesting, the carbonate extraction could be much more complex? Possibly much more complex, and I would be better off with very little to basic chemistry knowledge with a basic pure extraction tech? Trying to confirm, and hoping I am posting this in the correct location . Is there any carbonate advantage ? Digestibility ? Chemical absorption from carbonate advantage? More of a euphoric, potentiated body higher?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom