olympus mon said:well dont I feel stupid. I didn't realize this was digital art. Lol! Its still freaking incredible!

cyb said:I'm hitting the yes vote...I hope you can post in the Art Bin very soon.5 Dimensional Nick said:Real Flow and Maya (with Mental Ray)
Cheers for the praise![]()
Keep 'em coming
:thumb_up:
Check it...
DeMenTed said:Nice work! And i agree DoingKermit is a top blokewelcome to the forum also
![]()
Jellyfox said:nice job, i looked at it and thought it was a piece of glass so i guess thats speaks to its perfection.
))Jees said::thumb_up: 5dim.
For those who didn't, download the pic and view it in a separate program (irfanview or so) to get more details.
Global said:You guys have got to do more artistic collaboration :thumb_up:
5 Dimensional Nick said:blew it myself? confused. is there a joke in there, cos I ain't getting it! fill me in please