• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Curious what this yellow stuff is

CaptainOfMySea

Esteemed member
Joined
Jul 8, 2026
Messages
6
Merits
158
So I did my first extraction in 15 years.. had to look up how to do it again. But I dont remember getting some yellowish stuff in my dmt before.. I was thinking I must of gotten some base in there but not sure since I doubt I got that much.
 

Attachments

  • 20261003_257.jpg
    20261003_257.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Look up the polymotfic nature of nnDMT . THIS Means it can be many colors and forms.

It can be various shades of white , yellow , tan , orange and it can be a powder , waxy ,sandy small crystals , goo , oil, andthey all can be 97% or more pure ,

It is a myth that white DMT is more pure .
 
Well i don't know for sure , but more than likely it is just fine ,

and to me in the photo it just all looks like DMT .


You could do a water wash , but that will lower your yeld .


Perhaps one of the actual chemists on he will chime in .
 
Last edited:
Well i don't know for sure , but more than likely it is just fine ,

and to me in the photo it just all looks like DMT .


You could do a water wash , but that will lower your yeld .


Perhaps one of the actual chemists on he will chime in .
Just add a closer shot of it.. but yea id like to make sure if its safe or not.. and I rather not wash it. I feel like I didnt get much from this batch and rather not lose any
 

Attachments

  • 20261003_213002.jpg
    20261003_213002.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 20261003_213413.jpg
    20261003_213413.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
Well some was unstuck and floating in the naptha so I put it back in the jar and am going to put it through a coffee filter tonight.. but without that so far I got 1.1g out of 100g of bark.... sound like a good pull for 100g? or possibly still have some more in the soup? I got it sitting on the side just in case1000141867.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20261003-WA0010.jpeg
    IMG-20261003-WA0010.jpeg
    469 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom