• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Current Psychotria viridis batches from Maya – any experiences?

SiriusB

Rising Star
Joined
Oct 11, 2026
Messages
2
Merits
71
Hi everyone,


I’ve been involved with ayahuasca for exactly two decades now. Back in the day, I was quite active on the old Ayahuasca Forums, which unfortunately shut down some time ago. So I’m really grateful that DMT-Nexus is still around and that there’s a place to exchange knowledge and experiences.


I’m planning to prepare some larger batches of ayahuasca over the coming weeks and was wondering whether anyone has recent experience with the current Psychotria viridis (Chacruna) batches from Maya Ethnobotanicals. Ive ordered there plenty of times over the years and was in touch with Maurice when he has still been in the Company.


I’m particularly interested in the potency of their recent material. Depending on the feedback, I’ll either stick with Maya’s Chacruna or consider switching to Chaliponga or Mimosa.


Unfortunately, I don’t have much time for trial and error this time around, so any firsthand experiences with recent batches would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks in advance, and it’s good to see a community like this still going strong!


Cheers!
 
Back
Top Bottom