• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Different harmala forms....

rigpalight

Esteemed member
I have access to the following:

1. Whole seeds | Syrian rue | Esfand
2. Freebase | Esfand | Harmine | Harmaline | Pure Alkaloids (Full Spectrum 96% contains 50.5% harmine and 45.2% harmaline).
3. 10x/10:1 Peganum harmala extract contains 0.68 % alkaloids.

I am confused as to how to use each form!! i want to use it with DMT extract ..... which to use to make changa ?? and what is the best form to make tea before smoking changa ?

Thank you

You simply put the DMT into the ceramic cup, set the mod to 195-200 degrees Celsius, press the button, and start inhaling when it hits around 120-130 degrees.
And you like this way better than the emesh method?

I've started with the emesh about 3 months ago and it's been treating me REALLY well. Just a pain in the ass to load. I've got an Aegis Max100 mod (and some Vaporesso mod I use for daily vaping) at my disposal.

This thing looks really cool and super easy to load.

Any more experience info you have on it vs. emesh would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks bud!

And you like this way better than the emesh method?

I've started with the emesh about 3 months ago and it's been treating me REALLY well. Just a pain in the ass to load. I've got an Aegis Max100 mod (and some Vaporesso mod I use for daily vaping) at my disposal.

This thing looks really cool and super easy to load.

Any more experience info you have on it vs. emesh would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks bud!
Well a) it's much easier to load b) the DMT stays in the cup, with e-mesh it runs down and makes a mess at the base of the vaporizer and that always really annoyed me and I would try to clean it up every time. c) temperature regulation is easier. My e-mesh used to overshoot every now and then, even though the settings were the same.
The only small complication with divine crossing is that it takes around 6-9 seconds to fully heat up, around 6-7 seconds to each 120 degrees, which is when you should start inhaling, otherwise it overheats. The only other issue is that the airflow is not that good, but that can probably be resolved with a different dome.

Back
Top Bottom