• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Divine Tribe V5 - easy, efficient of-the-shelf setup for a very reasonable price.

Migrated topic.
IMPORTANT UPDATE:
The learning never ends with Maestra Jurema. I have come to realize, with this method it's possible to inhale TOO QUICKLY, and cold vapor doesn't have as much of an effect. I have now revised my method as follows:

-TCR mode calibrated by cotton swab method
-36.7W (device is rated for 37 but I've burnt through a couple heaters using this setting. slightly lower wattage seems -to avoid this problem)
-Set temp to 440F

Load the desired dose and melt at the minimal heat that will melt it. device is now ready. Are you?

When you are ready, preheat in stages- I highly recommend pre heating- it only takes about 10s. I let it get to 200F the first time, release the button, give it a couple seconds to rest, then push it up to 300F. Your spice is now fully liquid guaranteed to be evenly hot and good to go. This prevents uneven heating which sometimes causes popping and spaltter upon inhale. This is not desireable, some of the dose will end up on the glass and not vaporize, and hot dmt splatter in your mouth is very unpleasant. You will notice it will start to vaporize when the display shows about 320, even without inhaling. Relax, that vapor isn't going anywhere.

What I've come to realize is, inhaling now, especially a big one-hit draw, cools the chamber too much. SO- when you're ready, double-click the button for autofire mode, and let it go till "temp reached". Might want to put a finger over the mouthpiece to prevent vapor escaping. I did some experimentation, sacrificing some spice to the gods of science if you will, and there will be little or no burning at this temperature even if you let it cook for some time. liquid spice in the bowl evaporating provides it's own cooling effect. The only potential for significant burning is if you go slow at the end of the inhale when there is very little left in the bowl. Nearly impossible to keep tabs on in the state you'll be in so here's procedure-

-Autofire and wait for "temp reached" on the display. Try to time your breathing so you have exhaled and ready to inhale at this point. Let it cook for a second or two until you see lots of vapor forming, then begin to inhale. Slow and steady wins the race here, a big inhale will produce lots of vapor, but it will be cold vapor and won't absorb as well. Hot vapor is thin and whispy like steam, cold vapor is thick and resembles a cloud of cotton candy. You want the steam.

-Ideally, you will continually modulate your inhale to be just fast enough to continue to produce vapor but no more. If you do this right you will get it all in in one inhale, without a big hard draw. In practice, this is easier said than done, because effects will come on strong well before you're done.

--"Autopilot": Once you have reached temp and there is billowing vapor in the chamber, start to inhale, SLOWLY. Count to 10, then give it the biggest rip you can to finish. Logic being by this point there is very little left anyway and it is already quite hot. Seems to work well.

Hold your inhale for another 10 count, then *smile* (seriously, it sets the mood!) and don't forget to unclench your b****le and whatever happens...remember to keep breathing. ;)

-There will be some tan/brown color residue on the bowl , this is ok, don't sweat it. Might have to do with how much oils are left in your extraction. Just clean with isopropyl between doses to avoid burning the residue.

I have done up to 50mg in one hit with this method. Which was too much.

Last edited:
Just received the Vortex top and, despite the blurb saying it fits the V5, it will only sit on top of the thread, not over it. Am I doing something wrong or are you just supposed to hold it on top when you fire up? Or did they send me the wrong one? Thanks.
Sounds like the wrong one. Mine fits on just like stock it's just taller . I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "sits on top of the thread, can you post a picture? I'll post one of my setup later tonight

Back
Top Bottom