Gone-and-Back
Esteemed member
A while back I decided to smoke some DMT while on an eighth of mushrooms. I ate them and then about an hour later as I was coming up, my friend handed me a loaded pipe full of changa. I proceeded to take deep inhales off the pipe, already starting to notice movement in my vision from the mushrooms.
Upon exhaling the third hit, I was gone. However, when I came back from hyperspace there was the lingering effects of the DMT, but I could not feel the mushrooms anymore. I sat there listening to music, as the effects I was feeling slowly tapered off over a half hour to an hour...even the mushrooms effects on me went away! So only an hour into my mushroom trip, everything just stopped being psychedelic.
Could this of happened because the DMT overpowered everything else? Had I not smoked the DMT on the upcome, but instead on the peak or downcome, would this of changed what happened? Has anyone else experienced this?
Upon exhaling the third hit, I was gone. However, when I came back from hyperspace there was the lingering effects of the DMT, but I could not feel the mushrooms anymore. I sat there listening to music, as the effects I was feeling slowly tapered off over a half hour to an hour...even the mushrooms effects on me went away! So only an hour into my mushroom trip, everything just stopped being psychedelic.
Could this of happened because the DMT overpowered everything else? Had I not smoked the DMT on the upcome, but instead on the peak or downcome, would this of changed what happened? Has anyone else experienced this?
That's odd. Maybe smoking the changa later in the trip would be better, as that is when I did smoke mine. I waited until the peak of the shroom trip was just starting to relent. I'd be terrified to do that right at the peak :shock: