• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

DMT-Nexus WiKi

Migrated topic.
Hey amor_fati,

The main page is now unlocked and I saw you already made use of it. ;)
I also installed the requested extension but I'm not sure if it works, maybe you can test it?

Edit1: Cite is broke, let me check it out.
Edit2: SpecialCite does work, nothing on the Cite yet.
Edit3: Cite is fixed, I used the HEAD revision instead of the appropriate one (1.13.x).

I saw that Cite works at the DMT Handbook page. If you need any other extension just let me know.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Whew, I've almost got everything transferred from the old wiki. I still need to decide what to do about the cultivation and refinery of ethnobotanicals. I believe that once that's done, you should be able to trash the old wiki, but I'm way to burned out to do figure it out at the moment. Anyway, I'll get around to it sooner or later. Thanks for your help traveler!

I was thinking that if we could get the community portal up to snuff, we'll maybe have an easier time allocating tasks and coming to decisions. At the very least, we'll have more direct communication regarding the wiki. We could link the portal and this thread together, as well, for updates and whatnot.

I've looked at what you did till now and that's A LOT of work! Well done!

I'm not sure how to setup the Community portal yet, I'll search some site to see how it's done.

Alright, so if you you'd like to contribute and you're not sure where to start, check out our Community Portal.

If you have authored a tek or reference of any kind, represent yourself and put it up.

Even if it's not your tek or reference, put it up anyway.

If you have photos related to plants or extraction, upload them.

If you have any amount of time at all, just check out the portal and see what needs to be done.

If you notice something missing, create a page or add it to an existing page.

We need all the help we can get, as this project seems to have finally kicked into full-gear. None of us have enough time to complete this on our own, but between the potential contributions from all the learned or simply hard-working folks on the forums, this should be in proper working order in no time. Don't even worry too much about the quality and markup of your contribution if it's a problem for you, it will be edited anyway.

Currently unable to create a new account login.

Error status:
Code:
Internal error
Jump to: navigation, search

[a0e9877d] /w/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&action=submitlogin&type=signup Exception from line 303 of C:\Websites\wiki.dmt-nexus.me\w\includes\UserMailer.php: PEAR mail package is not installed

Backtrace:

#0 C:\Websites\wiki.dmt-nexus.me\w\includes\User.php(3820): UserMailer::send(MailAddress, MailAddress, string, string, NULL)
#1 C:\Websites\wiki.dmt-nexus.me\w\includes\User.php(3798): User->sendMail(string, string)
#2 C:\Websites\wiki.dmt-nexus.me\w\includes\specials\SpecialUserlogin.php(289): User->sendConfirmationMail()
#3 C:\Websites\wiki.dmt-nexus.me\w\includes\specials\SpecialUserlogin.php(200): LoginForm->addNewAccount()
#4 C:\Websites\wiki.dmt-nexus.me\w\includes\SpecialPage.php(631): LoginForm->execute(NULL)
#5 C:\Websites\wiki.dmt-nexus.me\w\includes\SpecialPageFactory.php(488): SpecialPage->run(NULL)
#6 C:\Websites\wiki.dmt-nexus.me\w\includes\Wiki.php(298): SpecialPageFactory::executePath(Title, RequestContext)
#7 C:\Websites\wiki.dmt-nexus.me\w\includes\Wiki.php(602): MediaWiki->performRequest()
#8 C:\Websites\wiki.dmt-nexus.me\w\includes\Wiki.php(467): MediaWiki->main()
#9 C:\Websites\wiki.dmt-nexus.me\w\index.php(49): MediaWiki->run()
#10 {main}

downwardsfromzero said:
After looking for older posts about this issue, it looks like Loveall found out a while back that omitting an email address will allow one to make an account. So I'll just reiterate that here as an FYI for anyone else wanting to do so. Looks like this has been an issue since at least 2018.

Held In Amber said:
downwardsfromzero said:
After looking for older posts about this issue, it looks like Loveall found out a while back that omitting an email address will allow one to make an account. So I'll just reiterate that here as an FYI for anyone else wanting to do so. Looks like this has been an issue since at least 2018.
Thanks for pointing that out. Maybe it's a feature... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom