• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

DMT-Nexus WiKi

Migrated topic.
Loveall said:
Loveall said:
Is there a way to embed videos? Thanks!

I was not able to figure out how to do this. As a work around I converted the video to a .gif and added that to the wiki. Sound is gone and resultion had to be lowered, but looks OK.

See Vid. 1 at CIELO - DMT-Nexus Wiki
The gif looks like a nice solution, I think it may be optimal since it reduces data load. How would sound benefit us here anyhow?

I've not tried uploading embedded motion picture to the wiki but could perhaps also document your failed attempts in some way since this is also valuabl information?

downwardsfromzero said:
Loveall said:
Loveall said:
Is there a way to embed videos? Thanks!

I was not able to figure out how to do this. As a work around I converted the video to a .gif and added that to the wiki. Sound is gone and resultion had to be lowered, but looks OK.

See Vid. 1 at CIELO - DMT-Nexus Wiki
The gif looks like a nice solution, I think it may be optimal since it reduces data load. How would sound benefit us here anyhow?

I've not tried uploading embedded motion picture to the wiki but could perhaps also document your failed attempts in some way since this is also valuabl information?

In this case the sound of the stirrer gives a better idea if the speed I think.

I tried to use [media] tag and .ogg files and some other wikitext I dont recall very well. Did not document my fails well.

Back
Top Bottom