• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Does alcohol pull Yuremamine

Migrated topic.

maranello551

Rising Star
Was looking at this tek:

and was pondering whether or not it pulls the Yuremamine like a CWE or not....

I've been thinking about making some full spectrum extracts for pharma with mimosa, acacia, and chaliponga......any reason full spectrum iso extracts like these aren't done more often?

maranello551 said:
Was looking at this tek:

and was pondering whether or not it pulls the Yuremamine like a CWE or not....

I've been thinking about making some full spectrum extracts for pharma with mimosa, acacia, and chaliponga......any reason full spectrum iso extracts like these aren't done more often?

It seemed to work for that guy on the shroomery but it isn't the "standard' way of extracting jungle spice, normally you pull with a solvent like xylene after an STB or A/B tek

endlessness said:
Hard to say regarding experiences.. I think placebo effect has played a big role in a lot of people's description of jungle spice. There was a time when it was 'in fashion' to say jungle spice resulted in darker experiences (as expected, considering people are smoking a dark red oil instead of clear crystals... ) .

Nevertheless there have also been a lot of people saying they preffer the 'full spectrum' experiences and that it feels more 'spiritual'. Again, this is IMO very possibly placebo, considering many people had the impression there was a big difference in alkaloid content in jungle spice.

Fact is, alkaloid analysis has shown the difference in alkaloid content of jungle vs dmt is actually minimal. There are indeed some trace alkaloids which do not appear in naphtha pulls but do with xylene pulls, but to consider these alkaloids psychoactive, in a reliably distinctive way, in such small amounts, is only speculation thus far.

The only time I've read of somebody doing blind test, the person could NOT notice any difference between jungle vs yellow vs white dmt.

As for taste, it's been a while since I was vaporizing jungle but I don't remember a big change in taste. Anyways I recommend vaporization instead of smoking, which will significantly reduce taste.

I suggest checking my signature link for more info. Also, I strongly suggest salting your xylene instead of evaporating. Evaporating xylene is wasteful, takes long and smells bad. FASW or vinegar salting will retain the so-called 'full-spectrum' of jungle. FASA on the other hand works great but will be more selective to DMT-only.

fathomlessness said:
It seemed to work for that guy on the shroomery but it isn't the "standard' way of extracting jungle spice, normally you pull with a solvent like xylene after an STB or A/B tek

I know....I tend to dream of STB's on light sources....I was just thinking this might be less time consuming, more food-safe, and include the yuremamine I hear fairly good things about.....

just to note, yuremamine is not the same as jungle spice. The extraction proceedure to extract so-called ' jungle spice' will destroy yuremamine.

I am unsure regarding yuremamine's solubility in alcohol, I'd suggest trying to find the original paper describing yuremamine (and the subsequent paper that re-described it's structure) and see what method they used to extract it, that might give some clues. Today I dont have the time though, but if you do, post here and we can continue the discussion :)

Back
Top Bottom