• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Does dub duplicates DMT?

Migrated topic.
burnt said:
ott + pharmahuasca = weiiiiiiiird.

you think so? I had great experiences with it.. it goes specially good with acid but post-peak of pharmahuasca or any other psychedelic works great also imo. one can 'see' so much in all the details in the music, some sounds totally like characters or beings interacting with each other, or these very nice soundscapes and atmospheres also. he took so much care and dedicated to make this, its really talented stuff

btw benzyme there are two cds from him, blumenkraft (the first one) and skylon, both really good imo.

endlessness said:
burnt said:
ott + pharmahuasca = weiiiiiiiird.

you think so? I had great experiences with it.. it goes specially good with acid but post-peak of pharmahuasca or any other psychedelic works great also imo. one can 'see' so much in all the details in the music, some sounds totally like characters or beings interacting with each other, or these very nice soundscapes and atmospheres also. he took so much care and dedicated to make this, its really talented stuff

btw benzyme there are two cds from him, blumenkraft (the first one) and skylon, both really good imo.

There is a third album by OTT: Hallucinogen in Dub.

My favourite! 8)

I know that dub is influenced by hemp, but it does sounds like an DMT experience. As I say, from Carribean to hyperspace.

Master of plants said:
Why it´ always me 2 end discussion?

Ah but the discussion is not over yet.

Ott dub Halluncinogen was the album my friend was listening to when he has his first hyperspace launch. He has flash memories whenever he hears the first track...he also always wants to have it one when we launch now.

Don't know too much about the dub music.

OTT is wonderful to listen to while launching..or pharma..SWIM has a few songs that have been programmed with some spice memories..shpongles divine moments of truth...angelic particles on the Ott - In Dub...Shpongles Spores is great too..

check out "DATURA" by *Buckethead, you can youtube this song, id say smoke spice to this...

*Bassnectar has a good song called "DUBUASCA"

the *Hallucinogen-Twisted album has a song called "SHAMANIX"

*Boards Of Canada - is a great band for anything, its really DMT friendly..
this is what wiki had to say about their sound:
(-"Boards of Canada's music is reminiscent of the warm, scratchy, artificial sounds of 1970s media and contains themes of childhood, nostalgia and the natural world")

& yea you can't forget *shpongle, ott, infected mushroom..

{{*Plastikman is pretty visual, * id also recommend *Elephanttronic if you like infected mushroom.}}

*Genghis Tron - is great if you like psy: death metal fused with electro, your in for some suprises in you launch off with these guys! maybe even a bad trip, id recommendjust jammin them on acid ;p

i have plastikman's 'consumed'... it always blows my head apart while trippin; very layered and textured minimalism

also have BoC's twoism, geogaddi, and music has the right.. all are nice and warm sounding, stoner lo-fi (very psychedelic).

autechre's EP7 is really twisted. not sure if I'd listen to it on dmt, but the 'music' embodies julia sets (of sounds)

benzyme said:
i have plastikman's 'consumed'... it always blows my head apart while trippin; very layered and textured minimalism

also have BoC's twoism, geogaddi, and music has the right.. all are nice and warm sounding, stoner lo-fi (very psychedelic).

autechre's EP7 is really twisted. not sure if I'd listen to it on dmt, but the 'music' embodies julia sets (of sounds)

Nice to hear, ill have to check out Autechre.

Yea Plastikman is deep, you really have to be tripping to get his full effect..

id recommend Buckethead if you havent heard much of his trippy albums;

-Electric Tears. (has the song Datura!!!)
-Cuckoo Clocks of Hell.
&
-Kaleidoscalp.

Also for fans of psycedelic guitars, really tech death metal..

Check out ***THE FACELESS - Planetary Duality, there lyrics are all about shapeshifters, some reptilian, area 51, in other words they know whats up..

heres a link to a good song

here are the lyrics:

Aeons of awareness limited to a feeble existence Restrictively implanted in the vessel called man Genetically bound to a covert system Never to discover more than is allowed There is no truth Only a perspective The locked physical senses were designed to misinform We must transcend the illusion Breaking the barricade of infinite cognizance A glimpse scurries through the peripheries of allowance There is a doorway in the suppression of the mind A portal to the agenda of the
gods Unveiling the knowledge of the celestial ones Unrestricted permeation of assimilated life by the fathers of man Creationism in its sickest form Specifically
manufactured in ignorance Gaze upon the blueprints of the absolute The human mind denied a greater understanding of inter-dimensionalism Through a
vast control of molecular vibration never intended to be stumbled upon Reduced to third dimensional vessels of
possession The third eye clenched shut by demonic grasp We are servants to an opaque order.

THEY BASICALLY PUT DAVID IKE'S "CHILDREN OF THE MATRIX" INTO AN ALBUM CONCEPT,THAT THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE!

When I listen in a deep, cold winter night to a early Wackies comp, I know dub is product of the N, N - dimethyltryptamine.

Back
Top Bottom