• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Does dub duplicates DMT?

Migrated topic.
970Codfert said:
I'm going to see OTT in Boulder, CO in march. I've seen him once, hes a fucking genius. Excellent show.

ott, boulder, march? hmmmmmmmm journey to boulder? need to look into this somemores s'mores

edit: all out of up to date i am, hes gonna be touring all over the states!

rellik said:
970Codfert said:
I'm going to see OTT in Boulder, CO in march. I've seen him once, hes a fucking genius. Excellent show.

ott, boulder, march? hmmmmmmmm journey to boulder? need to look into this somemores s'mores

edit: all out of up to date i am, hes gonna be touring all over the states!

it's fucking awesome isn't it! I got to catch shpongle/younger brother live in boulder, CO last may. Ott has played in my hometown THREE fucking times now! Going to the show in boulder will be my 4th. He is absolutely one of my favorite acts to see... it gets pretty damn spiritual in there!

I agree that listening to Ott, Shpongle, Bluetech, Entheogenic and the like whilst hyperspacing feels very natural.. I would love to see any of those live, Codfert, I'm jealous as hell!!!

Tripswitch is my pharma tunes at the moment.

When I launch I usually listen to ambient with no beats like Steve Roach or Bass Communion.

This drug sure brought the tempo down :)

other noteable exceptions: Abakus, Entheogenic, Prem Joshua, Kuba and Grey area.

If you live in the states, Shpongle and ott are doing some touring, but I think Ott's actual tour ends with the show I'm going to.... TOMORROW.... in Boulder, CO. They are both playing the Wakarusa festival and they will both be at the Mishawaka, near Fort Collins CO, for a festival..... I think thats in June

I've seen ott quite a few times live, and honestly, even though I love his music, his 'live' felt more like pressing the play button of his cd, imo..

in any case its still great music and i make sure to be in the right state of mind during his 'live'

so enjoy codfert :)

Twisted records live in london 2007. Best live show ever for me. Ott, Younger brother, Hallucinogen in Dub LIVE!

Haven't seen Shpongle yet but they seem to be doing the live thing more often these days.

I don't get the Shpongle DJ set though. Most of the time it has nothing to do with shpongle.

Anyone into Kilowatts or Gimmick? They're pretty damn good if you like the whole glitch/chill thing.

Also check out Sutemos.net for some seriously good and FREE music :)

endlessness said:
I've seen ott quite a few times live, and honestly, even though I love his music, his 'live' felt more like pressing the play button of his cd, imo..

in any case its still great music and i make sure to be in the right state of mind during his 'live'

so enjoy codfert :)

He did quite a bit of improvising when I saw him in Boulder, he was dancin around twisting knobs and what not throughout the show.

The first time I saw him however, he looked like he was tripping his face off. At one point I thought he was going to walk off stage. he didn't move a muscle he just stood there staring at his equipment with a really hilarious look on his face, every time he touched it he seemed to be as precise and careful as possible. I can't recall a time at that show when he improvised at all.

I saw Ott at the old rock house in st Louis city. Fucking Awesome, we talked to him for a while after the show, and he told us about how he used to grow weed and lives in Spain where there are no drug laws. Hes a cool guy, i got a picture of us ;)

Back
Top Bottom