• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

dont take clonazolam

In both cases, there was a period of effects I do not remember and I unfortunately did something I normally would not.
(Do not take benzo with alcohol when you are going to school 😉)
That is really scary to me.
I remember reading about someones experience of novel russian benzos from the dark net. I don't think they had intended on ingesting benzos at all but instead was expecting it to be some other novel psychoactive. He recalled nothing between the time of ingestion and when he came back around 2 weeks later, having lost his job, girlfriend and trashed his house, or something to that effect. Scary stuff.
 
He recalled nothing between the time of ingestion and when he came back around 2 weeks later, having lost his job, girlfriend and trashed his house, or something to that effect. Scary stuff.
Ayo, this is the reason I don't touch that chemical Frankenstein junk. This is wild af, aight @42lysses I know enough. Thanks for the anecdotal remark.

Disclaimer: The comment made by member JosBoaz is solely intended as an opinion. He is not implying that benzodiazepines are objectively “junk” whatsoever. His statement is not meant to be presented as factual truth, nor is he trying to generalize about or be dismissive of benzodiazepines.
 
Back
Top Bottom