• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

DPT?

Migrated topic.
Bumping this 2010 thread on DPT as I've been researching other simple tryptamines.

My superficial research shows that DPT can be a bit darker, "cathedral" solemn and MET is lighter headspace than NN DMT but similarly visual, MPT may be a mix of the two?

[Mod edit: no sourcing talk]

Anyone else on the nexus experienced with these lesser known tryptamines?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping this 2010 thread on DPT as I've been researching other simple tryptamines.

My superficial research shows that DPT can be a bit darker, "cathedral" solemn... than NN DMT....

Anyone else on the nexus experienced with these lesser known tryptamines?
For starters, I can say DPT lasts a lot longer than DMT. It's also harder to consume. If you care to read, my experience report is here:

 
Last edited:
For starters, I can say DPT lasts a lot longer than DMT. It's also harder to consume. If you care to read, my experience report is here:

Great report, sounds like quite an experience
 
Back
Top Bottom