• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Draw the elves and win a prize!

Migrated topic.
I would say that the black and white drawing made by the OP in this thread is one of the best I've seen.. but I dont think he is around anymore, I even tried contacting him asking if I could make a shirt with his drawing and he didnt answer.. maybe also he has a new name?

TheNtt said:
Here is one that my girlfriend made in paint out of boredom one day :)

Such lovely little creatures indeed, TheNtt i think its so sweet how you have this drawing your girlfriend did as your avatar. :d

Much Peace

theelvesinkpenillustrat.jpg

Pretty good try :)

Obviously I had no idea what you were trying to draw from your own mind, but I can definately see a strong influence.

Damn good drawing all the same :)

I don't reckon it's anywhere near possible to accurately represent half of the shit I've seen (certainly in my drawing style). I just picked some elements from a few journeys and rendered them.

Getting back into drawing! I love pens but they do make me a bit tense.

Wow! Loved the video (had seen still images of his work before in my early education . . .) and especially LOVED the images that you folks have created (including the links). Many of them made me say, "Woah!"

All SWIM, my cat and I can say is: We really wish we were artistic, either in regular media or with a computer. There are outrageous images (some close to 3 weeks old) that are stuck in our heads! They shine, glow and spin but we cannot get them onto paper or another media. We write endlessly, but there is only so much words can do . . .

Thanks so much!

Peace & Love,
Pandora

man that picture is awesome d*l*b - very expressive yet so design style - whats that alien writing at the bottom ?

very kewl styles of ink and so many styles - that pic contains so much info its crazy.

total awesomeness to u dude.

Back
Top Bottom