• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Empty Spaces without Emotions in your Spice World?

Migrated topic.

Ram Dazz

Rising Star
My last experiences with "Spice only" showed me beautiful, graphically impressive Spaces.
Also I recognized some "observers" from time to time.
It seems that only my visual system (visual cortex?) is "over-activated" by DMT.
With Changa the visions were slow down but finally the same result.
What I miss so sadly are emotions, empathy and passion.

The only exceptions were combinations with microdosing ALD52 or (better) microdosing shrooms (my Kindergarten experience)

Questions to you:
* Is it the same for you?
* Do I something wrong? BTW, higher doses means only more pressure.

Thx

I'm not sure there is much advice I can give. The emotions (for better or worse) seem to be bestowed upon you. They are not a given within the experience.

Ram Dazz said:

The deepest love I've ever felt has been on dmt (and 5-meo) experiences. It seems to come about only when there is absolute submission to the experience such that there remains only the experience and no observer, no person exists anymore. In fact the love is so profound that it's seen that this is the real reason all manifestation occurs - can't describe it better than that.

Thanks for your replies...this give me hope.
:)

I thought that DMT is a "Dead End" for me.

It could be a self-fulfilling prophecy.
I believe that...
* DMT is for visuals only
* Shrooms are "earthy"
* ALD52 (LSD) is for the Universe (with emotions)
...so it happened to me.
==> The classical situation "set and setting"!?!

Till now DMT was my best "Teacher" I ever had. Always friendly. Even scary visions were just strange pictures.
I learned to release.
Without DMT experiences I would never dare to go the next levels.

Thx for the positive feedback.

Ah...last question to you...what was your preparation time? One week no alcohol, no meat, no others? Yoga?

Ram Dazz said:
Ah...last question to you...what was your preparation time? One week no alcohol, no meat, no others? Yoga?
I think everyone has their own way but for me every experience is sacred. I'm veggie in any case, I like to have a beer of an evening but will never have one any time before taking dmt. I very often combine dmt with meditation, so meditation-smoalk-meditation - this gives it all meaning for me (even more so with 5-meo but that's a different story).

Ram Dazz said:

If you want these things then you must create them for yourself.

DMT is far more than visuals. Bring your emotions, empathy, and passion with you into your journey and you will see what these things truly mean to you. DMT can show you that these things are not separate from you but a part of you. Nothing is separate. It's all you.

You are the student. You are the teacher. You are the lesson.

@DmnStr8:
Yes, you are right, it feels right...I must think about it.

@NotTwo:
The "Afterglow" is my time to interpret and memorize what happened.
I wonder if this is the right step...thinking with the "rational mind" about the unlogic spice world.
The vision then slips fast away, it is like catching a soap.
==> Meditation is a good hint from you.

@All:
BTW, sorry for the (maybe) silly questions...risen 100 times before?
But it is very important for me not to take the wrong direction with "wrong and incomplete estimates".
I will continue with spice, with care and respect.

RD

Ram Dazz said:
...What I miss so sadly are emotions, empathy and passion. ...
I :love: the moments/states where emotions & passions have been shed off, finally. Their (emotions) over rated richness creates at the same time a huge bottle neck. People want batteries with only a + pole and consider the - as "negative", while this negative is actually the ground.

Where there is absence of emotions/passions, there is room for everything else than that ;) , and spice gave a huge glimpse of it, very grateful for that.
We are so addicted to emotion that a minute without them becomes defined as "sadly".
:twisted: :p (tongue in cheek)

There was an article stating: "If you are not torn by this you are as good as death!" after which I thought: well there are many people meditating-exercising bone hard their whole life to reach that point, and those who succeeded are often considered enlightened.

Maybe it's a bit on the tangent, but I've only had aya ceremonies thus far, which at times brought me so much emotional comfort and feelings so beautiful I couldn't describe (other than the times when I'm not purging or coming on). I rarely if at all had yet to have any visual, but I remember some people (in the same sit) in the circle had huge visual experiences... Maybe there's some room for tweaking with what's taken, but I think that everyone's brain/body chemistry makeup could be the major factors.

I have never done vaporised DMT, but as far as i know, it's pharmacologically a bit like psilocin. And i must say that i don't like shrooms by themselves very much, for the same reason. I find the experience impressive in many ways, especially the visual effects. But emotionally it doesn't do that much to me. Maybe i'm a bit of a junkie in this sense, but all the psychedelic's that i DO like very much: mescaline, LSD, ayahuasca, and shrooms combined with either caapi, or cannabis, have powerfull dopaminergic effects. Maybe you should try ayahuasca, the oral form of DMT. Or maybe you should try to smoke or eat some cannabis first.

Thanks for your good replies!!!

"Set and setting" is key, but on the other side I recognize that different entheogen drugs will create different experiences. I fear we could endlessly discuss it...at the end it is still very personal.
* Maybe my DMT Freebase is a little bit different from yours.
* Maybe your brain receptors working different than my receptors (as "sbios" mentioned)
==> Does comparing really make sense?

@dragonrider:
Good recommendation, my fear is a little bit the duration of mescaline and ayahuasca. If DMT goes wrong, no problem. I can wait the next 5-10 Minutes. If ayahuaca goes wrong...bad luck. Also the nausea is a "no go" for me.

Not everyone experiences nausea on ayahuasca. But if you've never done it, you won't know ofcourse.

I would definately try some mescaline. Mescaline basically has the hallucinogen effects of LSD, paired with the empathogen effects of MDMA, only better. It's possible to get a bad trip on mescaline, but of all the psychedelic's, mescaline is the one on wich a bad trip is by far the least likely, i think.

Jees said:
Ram Dazz said:
I :love: the moments/states where emotions & passions have been shed off, finally. Their (emotions) over rated richness creates at the same time a huge bottle neck. People want batteries with only a + pole and consider the - as "negative", while this negative is actually the ground.

Where there is absence of emotions/passions, there is room for everything else than that ;) , and spice gave a huge glimpse of it, very grateful for that.
We are so addicted to emotion that a minute without them becomes defined as "sadly".

There was an article stating: "If you are not torn by this you are as good as death!" after which I thought: well there are many people meditating-exercising bone hard their whole life to reach that point, and those who succeeded are often considered enlightened.

Always enjoy your points of view. Great post. I pretty much am thinking the same.

Thx for feeding my drift ;)

The title:
can be interpreted as

Empty spaces: addressing unmanifested potential: how cool is that!
without emotions: good to have those speed braking ankers lifted :lol:
in your spice world: ideal master to learn to do that 😁

Jees said:
Ram Dazz said:

Hi Jees,

sorry for the late answer, but I tried to understand your words. :) As a non native speaker I'm not sure how to get it in the right way. Because it sounds promising could you elaborate it?
Thx

Jees said:
Thx for feeding my drift ;)

The title:
can be interpreted as

Empty spaces: addressing unmanifested potential: how cool is that!
without emotions: good to have those speed braking ankers lifted :lol:
in your spice world: ideal master to learn to do that 😁

Great!
Looking forward for more details...

Ram Dazz said:
...Because it sounds promising could you elaborate it?...
...Looking forward for more details...
Hi again,
maybe it has to do with protruding the layer of emotions/passions, like having had them so deeply and much to come out of the other side?

Or with the gravity/importance assigned to them? It's not to dodge them, but how much of effect they induce.

Or maybe it's the time they got you by the b*lls? If they cannot stick then they shed off before you invest energy on them.

I would never talk someone into tweaking their relationship with emotion/passion as I believe a path is a path. But mentioning possible options out of own experiences never hurt.

I believe emotions are of this world meaning having purpose and drawbacks. In life and in experiences. For me, in both they become gradually lesser the protagonist and I have never felt more alive and my experiences become more stable. First step is like me having an emotion instead of emotions having me.

Only once, spice gave me the utter opposite of its usual, it gave a 1000% Zen, lasted for a week but % trails never left. I was "emotion free" and it was the best thing ever. (Maybe this new state could be defined as a special emotional state after all?)

I feel and treat them as an energy investment, also and in particular in experiences, as there I've found my energy level determines how smooth or how quirky I sail. Like the energy not spend on them, enables me to be more sovereign and enables me to leave the ego terrain easier. Emotions need (or are) a tale, and it anchors my volatility into that tale. Mostly I want to flow and not stick on a tale of this X or that Y.

But then sometimes I go for them big time like it's a party, but then I decide for that 😁 . Or I let myself be kidnapped by them and head for the surprise.

yes I do feel that the DMT experience can be emotionally flat or empty compared to psilocybin, mescaline, LSD, MDMA etc..for this reason I find that these others have been more useful tools for me as of late.

I am drawn to DMT less and less as time goes on.

Not to say that it cannot be emotional, but I think that as an actual medicine in the world of psychedelics, DMT is overrated. LSD, mescaline and psilocybin are more curative substances for myself and many others I speak with. I also do include ayahuasca to some extent when I speak of DMT. I don't find ayahuasca as useful personally as these others either.

I don't really understand why ayahuasca is such a big thing in the psychedelic world to the point where it overshadows everything else. I spent my fair share of time drinking it, but have gravitated back towards these others. I prefer mushrooms with rue or vine to DMT for dealing with real emotional issues.

jamie said:
I don't really understand why ayahuasca is such a big thing in the psychedelic world to the point where it overshadows everything else. I spent my fair share of time drinking it, but have gravitated back towards these others. I prefer mushrooms with rue or vine to DMT for dealing with real emotional issues.

Could it be because ayahuasca has rich history and is usually done in group ceremonial setting where there's a support group? I think people are curious also with the shamanism and mysticism behind the brew/ceremony.

mushrooms with rue/vine!!! 😁 😁 😁

jamie said:
yes I do feel that the DMT experience can be emotionally flat or empty compared to psilocybin, mescaline, LSD, MDMA etc..for this reason I find that these others have been more useful tools for me as of late.

I am drawn to DMT less and less as time goes on.

Not to say that it cannot be emotional, but I think that as an actual medicine in the world of psychedelics, DMT is overrated. LSD, mescaline and psilocybin are more curative substances for myself and many others I speak with. I also do include ayahuasca to some extent when I speak of DMT. I don't find ayahuasca as useful personally as these others either.

Hi Jamie,

I hope, I will not start a shitstorm...
...DMT is currently for me only a "Door Opener". As the "Key maker" in Matrix. :)
* It takes away my fear of psychedelics.
* Teach how to "surrender"/open my mind.
* The duration of 10-15 Minutes was first a big advantage, but now it is too short for learning more.
* It lowers the entry level for me.
* DMT seems to me too fast and sometimes too powerful/pressure.

But don't get me wrong, with "only" I did not mean to devalue DMT. The gift I got is more then I could expect in my life time (sound very dramatic).

BTW, mushroom with Rue? What could I imaging with this combination?

Thx

Back
Top Bottom