• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Extraction vs. Tea/resin

Migrated topic.
That actually sounds like a cool idea! Taking the tea can balance out the loss of fullness experienced by just having mesc HCL (though, mesc HCL alone provides a pretty full experience, anyway).

I say go for it! Just be careful, that tea may be strong. I bought a peruvianus last year and got two good trips out of it, plus about a foot tall plant to grow. It's not the strongest, but those are the two best cactus trips I've had. I can't wait for it to grow so I can trip with it again! Maybe this year, after a summer of growing.

I'd definitely like to hear how this goes!
 
I'll post up here when I get back in two weeks. I plan to sip the tea sloooow... and see where it takes me, I would way rather underdose than overdose. With the taste of the tea it'll probably take me all day to drink it anyway:sick:.
 
This experiment was a complete success! This dose made for my deepest most visual cactus journey yet. I dosed 200mg tan Hcl at 8:00 and started drinking tea from 16" of SS02 x Peruvianus tea at 9:30. I held my nose and chugged the thick brew, and had lime slices handy to neutralize the flavor. This technique worked like a charm, I barely tasted anything and had very little nausea. I started off on my bike ride and had a satisfying purge about 45 minutes in.
This combo really turbo charged the visuals for me. I have had good visuals on Mesc Hcl alone, but not like this. These visuals were DMT like in complexity but had the slow flowing quality unique to mescaline, breathtaking!
I won't go into details, but this was my deepest experience with cactus yet, and I won't hesitate to continue dosing with this combo.
 
Ive only ever made tea once and it worked great for my friend. The snot I boiled it down too was off putting and I accidently stored it in the freezer without a lid and was worried about the ice forming so I tossed it.

My method though works wonders.
I take a forearm length.
Despine and deskin it.
I then shave off the chlorenchyma or the darkest green layer of tissue.
I lay my carved slice of green tissue flat and if I see any whiteness or cleae opaque tissue sitting on the green I will gently with a steak knife shave it off.
Dried in food dehydrator I generally yeild 10-12 grams off a forearm.
I used to be more over the top but now I leave bits of chlorenchyma green behind on my cucumber strips as I call the carved pieces of cacti.
My goal is less nusae better high.
8 grams feels like I am rolling on a high dose of molly.
10 grams feels like a classical psychadelic experience with visuals not overiding the experience.
12 grams ive had repaired brain damage. Visuals fully immersing me in a experience.
Before the trip I couldnt use body language to my advantage and afterwards it took me 2 weeks to notice I was using body language in every single passing phrase I didnt have my hands in my pockets for.

Ive only had 14grams of cacti once before. It was with bridgisii and it was too strong.

Im keen to try 14 grams with san pedro though and above measurements are using san pedro assuming my chlorenchyma is 5% potency in mescaline for dosing with.

Ive got some torches waiting to grow up.
A Bruce Dragon.
A bunch of TBM.
Glaucous.
A few buttons.

Other than my torches which are growing far too slow and my buttons plus a friends bred san pedro cross terschekii making his own custom cuzcoensis he called it which is very active he said.

Ive tripped on all my cacti.
When I had my head injury I developed my above teq which I grind into a fine powder with a mortar and pestle.
Parachute it.
Easy as.
I took 15 trips in 1 year.
But it took me about 10 years to fully make my teq worthwhile attempting this and that.

The enteurage effect is very real.
Whole plant extracts.
Mescaline spent its whole life surrrounded by its friends.
No way I am seperating those bonds.

I have a torch I have tripped off once I am preparring a tea 1.5 forearms length.

Its not the nicest colour green the plant almost died from rot.
So im gonna be testing does rot stress the mescaline production up.
I highly doubt it but the dark green I replanted and the whats left I am brewing at a strength that should atleast give me a good time.
 
Back
Top Bottom