• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

First Experience with Changa

Migrated topic.
I recently put a tiny amount of herb in my pipe, enough for a single small hit(not an herb smoker). I was shocked and elated to find myself in the place that the combination of herb and spice(ha ha) takes me to. I too had 'cleaned' my bowl.

I find that if one is not using alot of flame for the last hit and pulling hard then one is leaving spice in the bowl.

Vaping spice is usually about being careful to not burn it and one goes easy on the flame.
Toking herb is about lighting that sucker and pulling it hard.

More than a couple of times have I been transported to herbspiceville unwittingly, having thought I had cleared the bowl of spice prior.

I personally think a solution to your problem is to take a low dose of a fungus of your choice and meditate. A low dose is good for opening up channels in your self that may otherwise be blocked or unnoticed and because it is also a tryptamine, the similarities with spice will be familiar but not overwhelming.
The extreme psychotherapy that spice offers is humbling. If you are not ready to be humbled and reminded that you are but a particle of sand on a vast beach then take slower and easier routes. Take your time.

They say that when the student is ready the teacher will appear but we all know that sometimes the teacher is just in a hurry to get to lunch and may trip over you.

Namaste,

J

Back
Top Bottom