• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

For those who believe that they are god

Migrated topic.

skippyluvs

Rising Star
Hey all, I'm new to the forum and after reading so many interesting stories on here I'd like to pose some questions to those of you whom believe that they are god after having used DMT (one or more times). I'd also like to highlight that I am not questioning anyone's faith or beliefs, I just would like to see the responses of those that would like to answer this.

Here are the questions -

For those of you who believe you are god and/or believe we/all of us are god how do you explain the following:

1) Why does/How come an event like Salvia entities battling DMT entitites when both are taken at roughly the same time (according to various trip reports out there) occurs in retrospect to the notion that you are god due to DMT?

2) How do you explain the multiverse/multidimensional theory in retrospect to these beliefs?

3) Do any of you have any quantum mechanic mathematics to support your position? If so could you write them down?

Thanks all to those who participate in this.
I am very curious and intrigued by DMT and those of you who have had the great opportunity to experience it.

This really isn't that strange of a belief, many people come to the same conclusions without ever experiencing DMT, or any hallucinogens for that matter. I don't think you really need any background in quantum mechanics to support this sort of belief either, nor do I think those that hold these beliefs would spend much of their time supporting them.

I am reminded of a story Alan Watts told, as way to explain the concept of god to children. It was that god was once one, but began playing a game of hide and seek with himself, by dividing himself into the various forms of life on the earth. The more cleverly we disguise ourselves as individuals, the more convincing the game.

But I mean, all psychedelics aside, I'm pretty sure this sort of belief is a major component of many eastern religions.

I think you may be misunderstanding what these things mean.

"God" as a physical thing like your body, is a concept that doesn't make much sense anymore, after experiencing what feels the like immeasurable power & energy of our consciousness when you remove the physical restraints & bottle-neck of our bodies.

Get over the idea that your "god" is an old white guy, who lives in a castle in the clouds & sits around vengefully judging everything he made for all eternity. That is a very small concept, designed to control & bilk money out of people...seriously!
You are much bigger that!! You are much more than just your body!!
Your body is just a temporary meat car your driving, so you can get around & communicate in this physical world.
And there is no way for me to prove this too you, you have to prove it to yourself...😉

DMT & Salvia entities "battling" it out is a metaphor!!! There is no actual battle with swords & tanks & a winner.:roll: C'Mon man.
The effects of the two chems will take turns being the most obvious to the user, is probably a better way of saying that.

Look into string theory & holographic universe theory's if you want to read some documentation.

These things are not easy to explain, because they involve concepts that can't be compared to the physical characteristics of our world.
There's no way to explain it with our words!

WS

Hi Narmz and thanks for your contribution.

Considering the potential of humanity's thought complexity do you think that that story/theory/explanation by Alan Watts is too simple, too perfect, too easy?

narmz said:
This really isn't that strange of a belief, many people come to the same conclusions without ever experiencing DMT, or any hallucinogens for that matter. I don't think you really need any background in quantum mechanics to support this sort of belief either, nor do I think those that hold these beliefs would spend much of their time supporting them.

I am reminded of a story Alan Watts told, as way to explain the concept of god to children. It was that god was once one, but began playing a game of hide and seek with himself, by dividing himself into the various forms of life on the earth. The more cleverly we disguise ourselves as individuals, the more convincing the game.

But I mean, all psychedelics aside, I'm pretty sure this sort of belief is a major component of many eastern religions.

To me this seems like a troll-like, baiting question. If you are really "very curious and intrigued by DMT and those of you who have had the great opportunity to experience it," then this first post of yours seems like a strange way to express that.

Hi Warren and thanks,

Haha I don't believe in "god" as being an old white.
As a matter of fact I haven't stated wheather or not I believe in the concept of a "god."

About Lady Salvia and Demetrius battling it out I do understand what you are saying. My understanding wasn't novice.
Nonetheless I'd like to ask how how do you explain this trip report by D.M Turner? Clearly he describes the battle as manifesting direct and violent confrontation, with the use of "questionable" weaponry.

D.M Turner

warrensaged said:
I think you may be misunderstanding what these things mean.

"God" as a physical thing like your body, is a concept that doesn't make much sense anymore, after experiencing what feels the like immeasurable power & energy of our consciousness when you remove the physical restraints & bottle-neck of our bodies.

Get over the idea that your "god" is an old white guy, who lives in a castle in the clouds & sits around vengefully judging everything he made for all eternity. That is a very small concept, designed to control & bilk money out of people...seriously!
You are much more bigger that!! You are much more than just your body!!
Your body is just a temporary meat car your driving, so you can get around & communicate in this physical world.
And there is no way for me to prove this too you, you have to prove it to yourself...😉

DMT & Salvia entities "battling" it out is a metaphor!!! There is no actual battle with swords & tanks & a winner.:roll: C'Mon man.
The effects of the two chems will take turns being the most obvious to the user, is probably a better way of saying that.

Look into string theory & holographic universe theory's if you want to read some documentation.

These things are no easy to explain, because they involve concepts that can't be compared to the physical characteristics of our world.
There's no way to explain it with our words!

WS

Hi SWIMfriend

I understand your concerns and can relate but trust me I am no troll. I realize most people probably introduce themselves or have questions about extraction procedures when they usually join up. For me this was the first thing that I wanted to proceed with.

If I've presented myself in an unconventional and odd/strange way to you then that's just what it is.
What about you? I'd like to hear your own perspective/take and/or answers to my original three questions if you concur with the title.

SWIMfriend said:
To me this seems like a troll-like, baiting question. If you are really "very curious and intrigued by DMT and those of you who have had the great opportunity to experience it," then this first post of yours seems like a strange way to express that.

skippyluvs said:
...Haha I don't believe in "god" as being an old white.
As a matter of fact I haven't stated wheather or not I believe in the concept of a "god."

I apologize if I'm misreading you, but the above reads like another troll-like sort of statement: You ask others to expose and explain their beliefs, but coyly only hint at yours--and aren't interested in stating them outright. Your two posts so far make it seem like your reason to be here to incite conflict about other's beliefs and experiences while saying nothing about your own...

If you want to join in why not open your heart and start writing about what you believe and why, and what your thoughts, ideas, and experiences are concerning DMT?

I always read the whole god thing with DMT people experience to be quite strange. Mainly because I've never had such feelings. My relationship with DMT is similar to that of a dominant - submissive relationship, me being the latter. Not that DMT hurts me in anyway, but I feel a very willing surrender and all that goes on around me is my keeper. The way the atmosphere entertains me feels like a 2 way relationship at the same time however. I get pleasure from the show and the stars seem to love performing and we become one in that.

The only time I've felt even a slight significance of myself has been dancing on LSD, where it feels like all that's around me was designed and created just for me and I'm at the centre of it all but still very much a part of it all be it in a very profound way.

Whereas with 2C=X's, mescaline etc I feel blissfully insignificant :)

Hey SWIMfriend

It's ok, no worries.

Yes actually I definitely want to share my experiences on here but I want to wait for when the moment is right. My original post was meant more of a survey. I don't have any expectations, I'm just greatful for who will answer me with their insight on them, that's all. I have no judgement in this matter, just curiosity.

Thanks for being down to earth, it's a common trait within the psychedlic community, lovely.

SWIMfriend said:
skippyluvs said:
...Haha I don't believe in "god" as being an old white.

I apologize if I'm misreading you, but the above reads like another troll-like sort of statement: You ask others to expose and explain their beliefs, but coyly only hint at yours--and aren't interested in stating them outright. Your two posts so far make it seem like your reason to be here to incite conflict about other's beliefs and experiences while saying nothing about your own...

If you want to join in why not open your heart and start writing about what you believe and why, and what your thoughts, ideas, and experiences are concerning DMT?

skippyluvs said:
Hi SWIMfriend

I understand your concerns and can relate but trust me I am no troll. I realize most people probably introduce themselves or have questions about extraction procedures when they usually join up. For me this was the first thing that I wanted to proceed with.

If I've presented myself in an unconventional and odd/strange way to you then that's just what it is.
What about you? I'd like to hear your own perspective/take and/or answers to my original three questions if you concur with the title.

Again, this seems like more of the same. It's like "I know my approach is odd, but just forget about that and answer my questions."

You come in here and essentially ask "OK, if you people think you know so much, explain quantum physics."

Why not talk about YOURSELF instead of coming onto the forum as a new member and asking leading questions...?

Hi SWIMfriend

As I said I'm just appreciative of those who answer, if they choose to.
I'm not forcing anyone.

Best to you :)

SWIMfriend said:
skippyluvs said:
Hi SWIMfriend

Again, this seems like more of the same. It's like "I know my approach is odd, but just forget about that and answer my questions."

You come in here and essentially ask "OK, if you people think you know so much, explain quantum physics."

Why not talk about YOURSELF instead of coming onto the forum as a new member and asking leading questions...?

skippyluvs said:

Considering the potential of humanity's thought complexity do you think that that story/theory/explanation by Alan Watts is too simple, too perfect, too easy?

No, not at all. The story was meant to help explain the concept of god to children, so it being simple and easy actually makes a lot of sense. It really comes from an understanding that we all sprung from the same tree of life. It could probably be explained more coherently to someone with more time than a child through the Jewel Net of Indra seen in the Buddhist and Hindu belief systems. Even Taoist thought has this sort of interdependence woven into it, wherein meaning is dependent, like matter giving meaning to space and vice versa. More plainly stated, we are at the edge of creation, all of us points of awareness, calling all other points into existence.

Very nice, thanks Narmz

narmz said:
skippyluvs said:

No, not at all. The story was meant to help explain the concept of god to children, so it being simple and easy actually makes a lot of sense. It really comes from an understanding that we all sprung from the same tree of life. It could probably be explained more coherently to someone with more time than a child through the Jewel Net of Indra seen in the Hindu belief system. Even Taoist thought has this sort of interdependence woven into it, wherein meaning is dependent, like matter giving meaning to space and vice versa. More plainly stated, we are at the edge of creation, all of us points of awareness, calling all other points into existence.

skippyluvs said:
Hey all, I'm new to the forum and after reading so many interesting stories on here I'd like to pose some questions to those of you whom believe that they are god after having used DMT (one or more times). I'd also like to highlight that I am not questioning anyone's faith or beliefs, I just would like to see the responses of those that would like to answer this.

Here are the questions -

For those of you who believe you are god and/or believe we/all of us are god how do you explain the following:

1) Why does/How come an event like Salvia entities battling DMT entitites when both are taken at roughly the same time (according to various trip reports out there) occurs in retrospect to the notion that you are god due to DMT?

2) How do you explain the multiverse/multidimensional theory in retrospect to these beliefs?

3) Do any of you have any quantum mechanic mathematics to support your position? If so could you write them down?

I am very curious and intrigued by DMT and those of you who have had the great opportunity to experience it.

1)...I have never ever experienced a battle between salvia entities and DMT entities..and I have worked with the combo more than once..and the 2 always synergised..

2)We are all part of the multiverse, in my expereince..we extend into many other dimensions..I guess you could call it "higher" or "lower" selves..but I dont quite see it that way..(edit..I dont have problems either with the possability that these could be "neurological" levels of reality as well)

3)Well, superstring theory and membrane-theory especially seem to have alot to say about extra dimenions and the multiverse..salvia verifies it for me more than anything else..dont know what that would all have to say about the nature of "god"..I think music really just does it for me..and the study of biology, physics..everything really..all the connections are there.

I think we are all "god"(in-part)..But my definition of god may be diff than you'res..really this question is too hard to ask in this context, because everyone's opinion will differ of what "god" even means.. cultural boundries exist on so many levels..even at the personal..

God is such a thrown around, permiscuous word, and prob alwasy has been...things just are..look at science, look at music, look at mathematics, the connections are there..and it doesnt take DMT or salvia to realise that.

If consciousness is "GOD/DOG/IT/THE UNSPEAKABLE/THE ETERNAL" or any other of those names, then all conscious entities are manifestations of that ineffable thing. This of course assumes one doesn't believe in all these "image of man" kinds of Gods like the Christian God, the Jewish God and all those.

Quantum mechanics demonstrates that sub-atomic particles can "communicate" their status across the universe in zero elapsed time. That supports a timeless universe where distance has no meaning, and separate Objects has no meaning. Thus, there is simply an ever present bubbling, gurgelling, energy manifesting itself in endless ways, one of which is our consciousness.

Thanks a bunch fractal :)

fractal enchantment said:
skippyluvs said:

Here are the questions -

1)...I have never ever experienced a battle between salvia entities and DMT entities..and I have worked with the combo more than once..and the 2 always synergised..

2)We are all part of the multiverse, in my expereince..we extend into many other dimensions..I guess you could call it "higher" or "lower" selves..but I dont quite see it that way..(edit..I dont have problems either with the possability that these could be "neurological" levels of reality as well)

3)Well, superstring theory and membrane-theory especially seem to have alot to say about extra dimenions and the multiverse..salvia verifies it for me more than anything else..dont know what that would all have to say about the nature of "god"..I think music really just does it for me..and the study of biology, physics..everything really..all the connections are there.

I think we are all "god"(in-part)..But my definition of god may be diff than you'res..really this question is too hard to ask in this context, because everyone's opinion will differ of what "god" even means.. cultural boundries exist on so many levels..even at the personal..

God is such a thrown around, permiscuous word, and prob alwasy has been...things just are..look at science, look at music, look at mathematics, the connections are there..and it doesnt take DMT or salvia to realise that.

fractal enchantment said:

Well put man!!

As far as the music connection, do you realize that human DNA & the musical notes we use follow the same pattern?
As the tones step up & down to the next note, some have flat's and/or sharp's, which are 1/2 stepped tones, in between the notes.
Here is a visual of how the scale of notes goes:

A
B

B-sharp/C-flat (same note)
C
C-sharp/D-flat
D
D-sharp/E-flat
E
E-sharp/F-flat
F
G

G-sharp/A-flat
A

There is no sharp or flat (half step) between A & B, or F & G.
They are a half step
A-sharp, is B.
B-flat, is A.
F-sharp, is G.
G-flat, is F.
All others are full steps, with half steps in between.

The double helix of the Human DNA strand follows this same exact pattern (although I'm not gonna be able to explain this part as well).
The two outer strands called nucleotides, are connected together with the horizontal bars, called bases.
The bases that form the steps of the "DNA ladder", work the same way as the musical tone steps, repeating the same order of whole steps & half steps.

a full step (D/E)
a full step (E/F)
a half step (F/G)
a full step (G/A)
a half step (A/B)
a full step (B/C)
a full step (C/D)

Can someone more familiar with DNA explain that better?
What exactly is a half step, versus a whole step in DNA?

Or was I taught something totally wrong here?

WS

Cool warrensaged! Im going to look into this more. I have alwasy been into DNA, and understand the structure and nucleotide sequencing..but not half step or whole step..I would like to know this as well.. but this music connection is really interesting..especially since I am really into music!

edit..Is this musical connection somewhat along the lines of what Dennis was getting at in true hallucinations with hyper-carbolation do you think? haha..I got really into that for a while...resulting in lots of STRANGE mushroom trips!

The double helix of the Human DNA strand follows this same exact pattern (although I'm not gonna be able to explain this part as well).
The two outer strands called nucleotides, are connected together with the horizontal bars, called bases.
The bases that form the steps of the "DNA ladder", work the same way as the musical tone steps, repeating the same order of whole steps & half steps.

a full step (D/E)
a full step (E/F)
a half step (F/G)
a full step (G/A)
a half step (A/B)
a full step (B/C)
a full step (C/D)

Can someone more familiar with DNA explain that better?
What exactly is a half step, versus a whole step in DNA?

Or was I taught something totally wrong here?

DNA is made up of 4 nucleotides. adenosine, guanine, cytosine and thymine. They are the bases.

They are each connected to on the outside part to a phosphate deoxyribose group. This phosphate group gives DNA a negative charge.

DNA takes the structure that it does because the bases complement each other. They hydrogen bond. A bonds to T and C to G. So each strands base pairs complement each other. The double helix is formed from this base pair bonding as well as the phosphate deoxyribose backbone.

I don't see how DNA repeats like musical tones. DNA doesn't repeat over and over and over. There are differences between different parts of the chain but they all still have the same double helix shape because of the backbone. I don't understand anything about music but if whoever explained this to you meant to imply that DNA continues to repeat itself from the very beginning to the very end (on a given chromosome) they are wrong.

Back
Top Bottom