• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Happy To Find This Community

Swiftfox5280

Esteemed member
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
1
Merits
72
Hello everyone! I’ve dabbled with shrooms and LSD since a teen. Got into growing shrooms about a year ago, luckily legal now in this ladies home state. Decriminalized along with deems, which I tried for the first time about two years ago and have been mind blown since. I’ve always been into growing my own products, whether for food or recreation consumption. Recently moved into a home with a huge garage and shed in the backyard. Feeling like I have the ability to take on a new project so I’m currently gathering supplies and was super happy to find this community. I hope everyone has had safe travels and is doing wonderfully.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3664.jpeg
    IMG_3664.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
welcome ..

enjoy .

stop by the hyperspace chat now and then you might find some memmbers there to chat with
 
Back
Top Bottom