• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Have you ever tried psilocybin/mushrooms?

Migrated topic.

69ron

Rising Star
This poll is a simple poll to see how many people on this forum have actually tried psilocybin (or mushrooms). You can vote for a SWIY. I voted for SWIM.

SWIM tried it on 4 occasions and he liked it mainly but didn't like the moments when it's a bit trippy and you feel on the edge of a freakout, having to pull yourself together to keep a good vibe going.

SWIM has grown tens of thousands of them and never got sick of them ever. He still loves them. He doesn’t grow them anymore because he doesn’t have the time for it right now.

nearly all the times SWIM took mushroom was picking himself in fields in Dreamland. The exceptions were once when he bought two of these 'average dose' box in amsterdam taking some mushroom he doesnt remember (had long and thin stems and small caps). He ate them both and had quite a trip, being first time in europe, in that very peculiar city.

the other time was in a german psy trance festival, voov. they were selling in a little store. SWIM doesnt like buying entheogens and those were the only two times he ever did (not counting acid)

He planned once on growing mushrooms but then stopped because mushroom picking season started and he felt it was pointless.. Now he thinks it might be an option, since he's not around any picking area anymore

Mushrooms are great, and they mix wonderfully with dmt :)

swim loves mushrooms probably the most.

hes had a Near Death experience, Out of Body Experience, & Rebirth experience, to name a few of the most profound..

Pretty much a level 5 breakthrough was what it was.. very profound & life changing.

I can see you getting tired of them if you grow & eat them every week though.. most of that would be due to tolerance issues as well..

Poll results for the three related polls as of Saturday, February 28, 2009 7:00:00 PM

Have you ever tried LSD?
Code:
Choice                             Votes Statistics
===============================    ===== ==========
I tried it and I liked it          16    84%
I tried it and it was ok            1     5%
I tried it and I did not like it    0     0%
No, but I want to try it someday    1     5%
No, and I do not want to try it     1     5%
Have you ever tried psilocybin/mushrooms?
Code:
I tried it and I liked it          10    90%
I tried it and it was ok            1     9%
No, but I want to try it someday    0     0%
No, and I do not want to try it     0     0%
Have you ever tried mescaline/cactus?
Code:
I tried it and I liked it           7    58%
I tried it and it was ok            1     8%
No, but I want to try it someday    4    33%
No, and I do not want to try it     0     0%

17 people have tried LSD.
11 people have tried psilocybin/mushrooms.
8 people have tried mescaline/cactus.

1 person doesn’t want to try LSD.
0 people don’t want to try psilocybin/mushrooms.
0 people don’t want to try mescaline/cactus.

1 person wants to try LSD for the first time.
0 people want to try psilocybin/mushrooms for the first time.
4 people want to try mescaline/cactus for the first time.

As with the LSD thread I voted no with no desire to try it. But I am not set in stone with shrooms. I like how you can grow them yourself, or find them outside if you are lucky. Also the way the trip is described as "organic". Maybe one day I will explore mushrooms more.

modsquad09 said:
swim loves mushrooms probably the most.

hes had a Near Death experience, Out of Body Experience, & Rebirth experience, to name a few of the most profound..

Pretty much a level 5 breakthrough was what it was.. very profound & life changing.

I can see you getting tired of them if you grow & eat them every week though.. most of that would be due to tolerance issues as well..

I agree to every word above :)

And also what appelseen said. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for shrooms.

xantus said:
or maybe that LSD is more available to the users of the forum...

I don't know about that. In my area LSD is next to impossible to get while mushrooms grow in abundance not too far from here once you get out of the dry areas. Mescaline containing cactus can be legally purchased at the local cactus store and on-line. You’d think more people would be using mescaline and psilocybin than LSD because they are so easy to get in the Americas, but still more people are drawn to acid on this forum.

A person can also grow mushrooms and cactus at home easily. A person cannot make LSD easily at home, not even a good chemist can, because the chemicals needed for it’s manufacture are very hard to get.

I find LSD to be an easier trip but just too long. Ifr things go wrong with LSD you have to hang in there for a long time. And I'm usually very tired after LSD but feel refreshed after shrooms.
I've had 2 strong blotters for some months now but it's impossible for me to find the time and opportunity to trip. I have a family and if I'm going to trip I need to rest before, trip for 12 hours and then rest afterwards. Yeah I'm getting old :p hehe

Actually I'll be without my family and not working for a month in may-june so I guess I'll just be tripping my balls off for a month :D Well that's the plan :D Damn I'm looking forward :D hehe

I used to eat mushrooms at least 1 or 2 times a week for quite a while and strangly I never ever experienced tolerance. When I was eating then once a week it was always easier to relax into the peak cus I felt better aquainted.

SWIM has taken then once every three days without any tolerance developing. You need to skip at least 2 days or tolerance builds rapidly. With LSD you need to skip at least 3 days. But it's always more magical if you skip a week or more.

Back
Top Bottom