Loondonguy
Rising Star
Hello
New here and looking for help. I've got 100g of Mimosa Hostilis and wanted to start the extraction but there seems to be so many different ways that are given in this forum.
Where can I find a DMT Extraction Bible, that explains how to do this step by step. Is there a Gold standard method for a basic first timer to follow?
Ultimately, I wanted to put this into a vape so I'm not sure if this would need to be extracted using a different method.
New here and looking for help. I've got 100g of Mimosa Hostilis and wanted to start the extraction but there seems to be so many different ways that are given in this forum.
Where can I find a DMT Extraction Bible, that explains how to do this step by step. Is there a Gold standard method for a basic first timer to follow?
Ultimately, I wanted to put this into a vape so I'm not sure if this would need to be extracted using a different method.