• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

How does your changa look like ?

Migrated topic.
My herbs are very dry. I crush them between my fingers before sprinkling them into the solution. I like the fine crushed size rather, not quite a powder. Smokes well and helps absorb DMT uniformly

widderic said:
Has anyone ever tried putting the herb mixture in a food processor to make it less coarse? Not like a coffee grinder, as smoking a fine powder would probably only be useful for adding it to the end of a cigarette or the inside of wet rolling papers.

But, anyone?

For me it depends. I generally like having my herbs larger, but if it's a blend I plan on rolling more than packing, I'll make it more fine.

One love

The "Changa Box" and the "Blend Creation Station"

Since I've filled the last jar for the Changa Box, thought I'd share these.

There are seven blends in the Changa Box, along with several different jars for different harmalas from varying plant sources. It also holds the infusion jar and a jar of caapi leaves. Lastly, it has my "changa ash" jar in it, where I put spent changa to roll into joints with cannabis at a later point. I don't smoalk my changa until it's actually ash, so there are still some actives in the remnants that I save.

The Blend Creation Station holds all of my herbs to use as hosts to infuse the DMT and harmalas into. There's some harmalas stored there as well. Come to think of it, I have harmalas in three different boxes. :?:

;)

One love

Attachments

• 20230308_180046.jpg
    20230308_180046.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 9
  • 20230308_184355.jpg
    20230308_184355.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 9
Voidmatrix said:

There are seven blends in the Changa Box, along with several different jars for different harmalas from varying plant sources. It also holds the infusion jar and a jar of caapi leaves. Lastly, it has my "changa ash" jar in it, where I put spent changa to roll into joints with cannabis at a later point. I don't smoalk my changa until it's actually ash, so there are still some actives in the remnants that I save.

The Blend Creation Station holds all of my herbs to use as hosts to infuse the DMT and harmalas into. There's some harmalas stored there as well. Come to think of it, I have harmalas in three different boxes. :?:

;)

One love

What a lovely setup. Be nice to see what's in the jars :) I need to find a nice box for my stash..

OrangeEnergy said:
Voidmatrix said:

;)

One love

What a lovely setup. Be nice to see what's in the jars :) I need to find a nice box for my stash..

Most of the blends that are optically appealing van be found earlier in the thread. And Etsy has some great boxes, though I got mine from an esoteric shop.

widderic said:
Those big thick vials w/ the cork stoppers are really cool!

I'm glad that I feel the same about them because I paid way too much for each one :lol:

One love

Latest batch of 'real' changa with caapi.

Red caapi vine 0.41g
Damiana 0.34g
Gotu Kola 0.13g
Pau D'arco 0.13g
Marshmallow leaves 0.26g
Skullcap 0.06g
1.35g spice
Damiana & pepperming infused IPA

Currently curing with drop of peppermint oil on lid.

I will be using this batch for the upcoming ceremonial remembrance for Th3k1d93's friend Lucas. RIP

Attachments

• Red+vine+damiana+gotu+kola+paudarco+marshmallow+skullcap+.jpg
    Red+vine+damiana+gotu+kola+paudarco+marshmallow+skullcap+.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 7
  • changa+%235.jpg
    changa+%235.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 7
  • changa%235.jpg
    changa%235.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20230328_092629973.jpg
    IMG_20230328_092629973.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 7
Considering my trepidation in smoalking my other blend that also contains chaliponga, I don't know what I was thinking making this one:lol:

Chaliponga
Caapi leaf
Marshmallow leaf
Blue lotus
Full spec harmala from rue

One love

Attachments

• 20230504_044621.jpg
    20230504_044621.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 3
OrangeEnergy said:
OrangeEnergy said:
Latest batch of 'real' changa with caapi.

Red caapi vine 0.41g
Damiana 0.34g
Gotu Kola 0.13g
Pau D'arco 0.13g
Marshmallow leaves 0.26g
Skullcap 0.06g
1.35g spice
Damiana & peppermint infused IPA

Currently curing with drop of peppermint oil on lid.

I will be using this batch for the upcoming ceremonial remembrance for Th3k1d93's friend Lucas. RIP

Journeyed using this blend for the first time a little while ago.
I am getting better at bringing myself into the right headspace for blasting off.
The bowl I had prepared, but did not use, for Lucas's remembrance had been sitting in my cupboard. I could not remember exactly what dose I had prepared, but it was a high sub-breakthrough.
I sat and breathed, imagining the pipe in my hand was in fact the handle on the door to the realm, and that I was actively and happily going to turn the handle and step inside.
There was still a little trepidation, but I focused on acceptance of what I was to be shown and experience.
I lit the bowl and drew, slow and steady, until the orange ember disappeared. As I heald my breath, I began to hear the buzzing that always indicates the realm is approaching.
On the exhale I was still in the room, but it was deep into the dmt space, with what feels somewhat like an Egyptian vibe to me. I felt relaxed and calm, enjoying the experience, ultimately losing recollection for a period of time.
When I came back to the room, I felt a beautiful calm, acceptance and love.

Peace.

I still want to try this blend.

Sounds like a really good journey. I'm very glad. I also liked hearing you talk about being able to place yourself in the right headspace for journeying, something I'm regaining myself.

One love

Here is my 13th blend. Lucky number 13, so I thought it right to have a little Mary Jane in the mix. 23%
0.13g mj
1.11g passion flower
0.80g Gotu Kola
1.55g Damiana
1.51g red caapi vine
1.52g dmt
Passion flower infused IPA

Attachments

• IMG_20240724_085111.767.jpg
    IMG_20240724_085111.767.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • luckynumber13.jpg