• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

How long is too long for the Nexus E-Magazine?

Sorry I'm late to this thread. I just had some input.

I've been working on some design stuff for mobile apps lately, and I've discovered there is an entire industry devoted to fonts optimized for viewing on screens. Roboto is Android's base font, and Apple has a modified version of the same. There are lots of other fonts being made by designers that meet the same criteria for readability as Roboto, like this one.

Both from a style perspective, and from a readability perspective, this is the direction all on-screen fonts are headed in.

Congratulations on making the first edition so incredible! It's a true home run!

Warrior said:
I've been working on some design stuff for mobile apps lately, and I've discovered there is an entire industry devoted to fonts optimized for viewing on screens. Roboto is Android's base font, and Apple has a modified version of the same. There are lots of other fonts being made by designers that meet the same criteria for readability as Roboto, like this one.

Both from a style perspective, and from a readability perspective, this is the direction all on-screen fonts are headed in.
Very interesting! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. When I have time I might apply this to the 'mobile' version of The Nexian site.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Back
Top Bottom