• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

How to build a relationship with Changa

I'll be honest i was drawn to change as I've read its more grounding and not as jarring as vaping freebase. I have no experience with DMT and was looking for advice on how to proceed. I have a gram of mullein infused with a gram of DMT and 300mg of harmala freebase. What are the proper ways to use the substance? Is a bong necessary for a breakthrough? How much mullein do I pack for an experience? If I use a chillum can I slowly dose to breakthrough. These are the questions I have, any advice is much appreciated. I don't want to get rocked my firs time and scare me away from the susbtance.

Been there done that. 1 gram might not be enough to build a relationship with the changa. That is a very strong changa you have. 30% dmt per gram is strong enough for one cone piece size hit break through, in my experience. 2.1 grams dmt per 7 grams changa is what I used and it was briliant. Regardless of that start small, feel the effects and go deeper as you feel comfortable.

I did it once a day for 3 weeks, culminating in a break through experience. Starting small and slowly increasing the dose as I felt comfortable. Got to a point I was smoking rompa cone piece of changa in two breath fulls. First hit is the primer, second hit is the blast off. But just when I thought reached the limit of the experience, DMT can take you beyond the threshold to a whole another level, and nothing can really prepare you for that lol. Good luck.

Last edited:
Your changa is strong, and nothing wrong with that. I tend to prefer stronger blends with ratios like yours myself.

I think you can still build a relationship, dosing will be more precarious because the blend is stronger.

You can ease into hyperspace ("breakthrough") due to how harmala potential ion "keeps the door open" for the DMT, allowing it keep absorbing DMT, hopefully culminating in what could be called a breakthrough experience.

However, you may be a little ahead of yourself. It might be best to get to know harmalas before combining them with DMT for this ROA. Unfamiliarity can lead to some unexpected things.

However, it's easier to dip your toe in with changa. Take a small hit, see how you feel, do it again until satisfied 😌

One love

Been there done that. 1 gram might not be enough to build a relationship with the changa. That is a very strong changa you have. 30% dmt per gram is strong enough for one cone piece size hit break through, in my experience. 2.1 grams dmt per 7 grams changa is what I used and it was briliant. Regardless of that start small, feel the effects and go deeper as you feel comfortable.

I did it once a day for 3 weeks, culminating in a break through experience. Starting small and slowly increasing the dose as I felt comfortable. Got to a point I was smoking rompa cone piece of changa in two breath fulls. First hit is the primer, second hit is the blast off. But just when I thought reached the limit of the experience, DMT can take you beyond the threshold to a whole another level, and nothing can really prepare you for that lol. Good luck.
Ive heard the term cone thrown around here a lot is that like a bong bowl?

Your changa is strong, and nothing wrong with that. I tend to prefer stronger blends with ratios like yours myself.

I think you can still build a relationship, dosing will be more precarious because the blend is stronger.

You can ease into hyperspace ("breakthrough") due to how harmala potential ion "keeps the door open" for the DMT, allowing it keep absorbing DMT, hopefully culminating in what could be called a breakthrough experience.

However, you may be a little ahead of yourself. It might be best to get to know harmalas before combining them with DMT for this ROA. Unfamiliarity can lead to some unexpected things.

However, it's easier to dip your toe in with changa. Take a small hit, see how you feel, do it again until satisfied 😌

One love
can i just put it in a chillum and take little hits? Yeah I mean I thought harmalas were necessary for change didn't know they can do their own work :/ You know its not completely dry just yet if I add more mullein into the IPA will it dilute the strength and make it idk more able to take little hits and not get overwhelmed?

Yeah! Shove some in there and see how it goes.

Changa does include harmalas, otherwise it's just enhanced leaf.

If you don't manage to get in with the chillum I'd suggest getting a pipe with a bigger bowl or infuse more DMT into the blend to make it stronger.

One love

Back
Top Bottom