• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Hydroponic Grow: Finished

Migrated topic.

Exitwound

Esteemed member
Donator
Hello my friends!

I wanted to share exciting moment in my grower career: yesterday I have chopped down result of 4 month project.

Here are photos:
Harvest (partial) photo attached :)

I have all the details if you are interested - ask away!

Strain is Sensi Seeds Master Kush x Skunk. Seeds were just regular seeds resulted from outdoor grow of two parent strain.

Grown in 45L hydrop bucket with drip system, in expanded clay pebbles.

Duration: 3M + 5D roughly.
Lights: 2x300w blurple chinese, 1x450w CFL
Nutrients: GH Flora Trio, CaliMagic, some Flower Fuel flowering booster

Taste and smell: smell is earthy-piny, with hints of orange mellon. When you inhale full noseful, aroma is amost too sweet.
Give potent and energetic high coupled with body euphoria and painkiller effect.
Smoked 1 bowl of gravity bong + 2-3 puffs from a joint. As a result after 2 hours I was still pretty high and decided to grind up some more of the herd bo go and do another hit. Every time I went up to take a hit, I forgot the ground up herb in the room, go to the balcony grab and smoke a cigarette and then only remeber that I had an intention to take a hit. Overall highness - I was pretty high for a tough guy :)))

Chopped plants are drying up, I will post the numeric results later.

Attachments

• 20200812_233806.jpg
    20200812_233806.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
Right on, that is very cool!

I love skunk, to me it is the original hybrid, and always that smell reminds me of some of my earliest cannabis experiences. Back then, where I lived in southern Oregon, brown Mexican brick weed was mostly what was available, and you were lucky to get "greenbud". Forget about learning about the strain or anything like that unless you grew it yourself. I was very lucky to be turned on to some excellent greenbud for my first smoke.

Good work exitwound. I wish my state would get on board with home grows.

Tony6Strings said:
Right on, that is very cool!

I love skunk, to me it is the original hybrid, and always that smell reminds me of some of my earliest cannabis experiences. Back then, where I lived in southern Oregon, brown Mexican brick weed was mostly what was available, and you were lucky to get "greenbud". Forget about learning about the strain or anything like that unless you grew it yourself. I was very lucky to be turned on to some excellent greenbud for my first smoke.

Good work exitwound. I wish my state would get on board with home grows.
Ha! The main reasons I moved to OR was for the greenery, and for the scenery. Man, I grew up on that bricked, seedy mexi-snax too, ugh. I'm actually surprised you even know about it personally...

Nice work, exit.

Congratulations! Nice healthy looking plants and great looking flowers. Do you run your trim through ice water or ethanol to extract the goodies?

Back
Top Bottom