• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

I finally created an account.

Migrated topic.

cyberaktiv

Rising Star
Hello. I have been visiting this site for a couple of years. I have read so much amazing information here. I have been taking psychedelics for many years. I first started in the early 80's, getting my first taste at a Grateful Dead concert. My first experience was mushrooms. It was a glorious experience. I am here to meet like minded people and to improve my life and the lives of others. I have learned so much reading here at the Nexus, and hope to add some of my knowledge as well.

cyberaktiv said:
Hello. I have been visiting this site for a couple of years. I have read so much amazing information here. I have been taking psychedelics for many years. I first started in the early 80's, getting my first taste at a Grateful Dead concert. My first experience was mushrooms. It was a glorious experience. I am here to meet like minded people and to improve my life and the lives of others. I have learned so much reading here at the Nexus, and hope to add some of my knowledge as well.

You've earned my up-vote! Welcome to the Nexus.

Back
Top Bottom